PDA

View Full Version : I can't get into the game...

MikeBat68
09-07-2013, 08:02 AM
I stopped playing for a bit (did a bit of a hiatus on all my games) & the last few weekends, I've started the game, let it patch so I can get back on but I get the error & it won't let me play. What am I missing ? What do I need to do so I can play again ??:confused:

plantpot
09-07-2013, 08:17 AM
I would delete all defiance data, clear cache and do a fresh install, I am re-installing now due to data being corrupted when moved from hard drive to memory stick.

Bob Blunderbust
09-07-2013, 09:58 AM
I stopped playing for a bit (did a bit of a hiatus on all my games) & the last few weekends, I've started the game, let it patch so I can get back on but I get the error & it won't let me play. What am I missing ? What do I need to do so I can play again ??:confused:

have you tried turning it on then getting a running start and jumping into the tv?

MikeBat68
09-07-2013, 01:39 PM
Not helping, blumpkinbust...

have you tried turning it on then getting a running start and jumping into the tv?

Oshduckman
09-07-2013, 01:49 PM
Not helping, blumpkinbust...

dunno about that...the way this game makes you feel sometimes....it just might help

Cosmic Girl
09-07-2013, 04:38 PM

Would love to see this on YouTube.

Oshduckman
09-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Would love to see this on YouTube.

yeah i could just see that going viral