PDA

View Full Version : I'm upset

Valentine
09-07-2013, 10:05 AM
I keep getting lockboxes that are always blue blue blue green for tier 4s. Fix tier 4 loot please, these keeps happening and it doesn't feel random at all v.v

I really don't want to play this game anymore if my effort seems so in vain =(

philip sinclair
09-07-2013, 10:09 AM
i keep getting lockboxes that are always blue blue blue green for tier 4s. Fix tier 4 loot please, these keeps happening and it doesn't feel random at all v.v

i really don't want to play this game anymore if my effort seems so in vain =(lol --i did 27 tier 4 then got a beast legendary ....if u dont like the game just leave....

Krazy Karen
09-07-2013, 10:10 AM
lol --i did 27 tier 4 then got a beast legendary ....if u dont like the game just leave....

lol, wow your ignorant, no need to be such a jerk!

Valentine
lol --i did 27 tier 4 then got a beast legendary ....if u dont like the game just leave....

At least you get good legendaries... Mine have all been scrap or stuff to sell =(

Out of the 4 I've gotten they were two pistols that don't work, a sniper rifle that has melee stuff and a courier which I hate couriers so I sold it.

August Barkley
Do not be a slave of things! Free yourself and play with blue, green and white loot! White loot is the path to prosperity!

Valentine
09-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Do not be a slave of things! Free yourself and play with blue, green and white loot! White loot is the path to prosperity!

But I want a orange charge blade v.v I hope to get a few nice things along the way but it's been blue blue blue green, not even a dang purple >.<

philip sinclair
09-07-2013, 10:16 AM
at least you get good legendaries... Mine have all been scrap or stuff to sell =(

lol i pulled the loot box 200-500times //i dont keep score...and maybe 50 legendary and u dont c me cryin ...sorry i just hate crybaby ---- if u hate the game just leave

Valentine
09-07-2013, 10:19 AM
lol i pulled the loot box 200-500times //i dont keep score...and maybe 50 legendary and u dont c me cryin ...sorry i just hate crybaby ---- if u hate the game just leave

Well go hate somewhere else because my complaint is definitely legit, and if you take the time to pass grade school you'll see it's about getting the same exact thing over and over!!!

Men...

philip sinclair
09-07-2013, 10:22 AM
well go hate somewhere else because my complaint is definitely legit, and if you take the time to pass grade school you'll see it's about getting the same exact thing over and over!!!

Men...

lol---crybaby its just a game

August Barkley
09-07-2013, 10:23 AM
Men...

It's his way of flirting with you. You should know that the boys do not know how to properly express their feelings.

philip sinclair
09-07-2013, 10:24 AM
it's his way of flirting with you. You should know that the boys do not know how to properly express their feelings.

lol true---

melkathi
09-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Just report the troll and move on, dear ;)

Valentine
09-07-2013, 10:27 AM
Just report the troll and move on, dear ;)

No!!! Me getting upset about it is the most excitement my cat has had for days! =p

melkathi
09-07-2013, 10:29 AM
No!!! Me getting upset about it is the most excitement my cat has had for days! =p

My cat died last month :/
Then again she was 20 years old, so probably older than a lot of trolls on the internet.

Cavadus
09-07-2013, 10:30 AM
RNG is RNG. I went about month without a single orange and two nights ago I popped three oranges in fifteen minutes.

/shrug

melkathi
09-07-2013, 10:34 AM
RNG is RNG. I went about month without a single orange and two nights ago I popped three oranges in fifteen minutes.

/shrug

That's what I have tried to explain to the people who believe opening 10 lockboxes since the DLC and not getting any oranges is "proof" that the drop rate of oranges is far below 0.5% *facepalm*

3rdpig
09-07-2013, 10:45 AM
IMO greens shouldn't drop from a T4 lockbox. Ever. And they shouldn't drop for level 10 siege rewards either. And Legendary weapons shouldn't have crap bonuses and no nano. It's bad enough to pull ANOTHER orange VBI Autopistol or Bull Rush 45 from a lockbox just to find it's got crap bonuses or no nano effect.

JD nutz
09-07-2013, 10:55 AM
most of the people who open tons of tier 4 boxs a day are farming sutro tower all f ucking day, then selling the stuff over priced, but people like me who use to like to play the game fair (dont play much now) only open maybe like 1 box and the drop rates are ****., Anyway defiance is BS dont waste anymore time on it, lol and EU servers should just be shut down its so ****ing dead lol

Indra Echo
09-07-2013, 11:41 AM

Yes, take heart. In future not only will you get the blue, green, and white loot of the gods, but you will be allowed to use more white, green, and blue grenades-the ones you've been just waiting to use.

Indra Echo
09-07-2013, 11:48 AM
IMO greens shouldn't drop from a T4 lockbox. Ever. And they shouldn't drop for level 10 siege rewards either. And Legendary weapons shouldn't have crap bonuses and no nano. It's bad enough to pull ANOTHER orange VBI Autopistol or Bull Rush 45 from a lockbox just to find it's got crap bonuses or no nano effect.

Good times--I love how in another thread people are saying the Sieges work well (also the arkfalls). Well, maybe for some they are, but for many of us they don't. My experience, but one shared by many others is that often at some point you hit the wall of slow motion lag OR lag out of the game. Most often, it's impossible to get back into the game or the phase you were in to at least get something.

And the best thing of all, is when nearing 20k, doing really well, hitting stage 10 to lag out and not be able to get back in--kept happening regularly to me at any siege I was able to find that was at stage 2 or lower or not yet started. Then, wonder of wonders I finally got into one at stage 3, got to over 22k and ready for my great reward for being on top, I got green crap and only green crap. Good times.

I know fully well that orange isn't always better but it's still fun to get something orange-it's extremely frustrating to find it impossible to even get the chance of getting something good, only to end up not even getting orange crap. If I am to get crap for overcoming impossible odds, I'd like it to come in a variety of colors, sometimes orange for fun.

viced998
09-07-2013, 11:56 AM
yesterday a clanmate got 3 Legendaries from 1 Tier 4 Box. 1 VOT Fragger, 1 Sawed Shotgun and another shotgun

DragonessLife
09-07-2013, 12:55 PM
But I want a orange charge blade

You go to Defiance map "Diablo Lighthouse" you can buy orange charge blade scrip 500k.

melkathi
09-07-2013, 01:00 PM
Anyway defiance is BS dont waste anymore time on it, lol and EU servers should just be shut down its so ****ing dead lol

Yeah but you could say the same about B'ham ;)

Bastards shut down the bar I used to go to and turn it into a strip club ...

melkathi
09-07-2013, 01:00 PM
You go to Defiance map "Diablo Lighthouse" you can buy orange charge blade scrip 500k.

you mean 15k ;)

DragonessLife
09-07-2013, 01:24 PM
you mean 15k ;)

Really? Thank you :)

Worldviewsinc
09-07-2013, 01:41 PM
I honestly do believe they have upped the drop rate all across the game.

I went for over a month without getting an orange from a lockbox (Tier 4) but in the last week I've dropped loads of decent purples, 2 oranges of decent usable quality and I got an orange drop from a siege too.

Also just tonight my wife got 2 oranges from the same Tier 4 box...

I know it's probably not what you want to hear but you're probably just having a bad run of luck with them...Keep at it and they'll come!!!

vizibledog
09-07-2013, 01:53 PM
Since launch day I've only ever got 2 oranges from LB's, the 2nd being a poor Armada last week. I've currently got 4 oranges and my best weapon without doubt is a Purple Tachmag. Its a beast and puts my oranges to shame :cool:

XTORT
09-07-2013, 02:12 PM
I spent 400,000 of resources on T4 lockboxes last week and got mostly green, a few blue and One purple. Was so pissed. I've completely given up on them.

melkathi
09-07-2013, 02:42 PM
Good times--I love how in another thread people are saying the Sieges work well (also the arkfalls).

So everyone is loving something. You love how some people have fun with Arkfall and Sieges, they love how you are now seemingly posting nothing but that comment in every thread you can find... Love is all around us :)

SydSynister
09-07-2013, 03:19 PM

I went for over a month without getting an orange from a lockbox (Tier 4) but in the last week I've dropped loads of decent purples, 2 oranges of decent usable quality and I got an orange drop from a siege too.

I know it's probably not what you want to hear but you're probably just having a bad run of luck with them...Keep at it and they'll come!!!

IDK what the heck is up with the lockboxes... I have extraordinary good luck. I get an orange just about every third or fourth lockbox (they're all crap and not what I'm looking for, but they pop up pretty regularly.)
My boyfriend plays as much, opens the same amount of lockboxes, and he's only gotten two or three the whole time we've been playing the game.
It's WEIRD.

J_matt
09-07-2013, 03:25 PM
lockboxes is all bout luck i got an orange in my first lockbox of the day shame it was a weapon since im looking for a grenade for a pursuit..

Iaros
09-07-2013, 04:33 PM
I thought that the tier 4 lockboxes were based on the EGO rating b/c when i was lower than 1000 EGO i was only getting blues and greens from them but lately I've been pulling out an orange or purp for almost every 3 lockboxes i buy and I'm now 1500 EGO

Bonehead
09-07-2013, 05:46 PM

share what you'r smoking with the group please

Valentine
09-07-2013, 06:16 PM
IDK what the heck is up with the lockboxes... I have extraordinary good luck. I get an orange just about every third or fourth lockbox (they're all crap and not what I'm looking for, but they pop up pretty regularly.)
My boyfriend plays as much, opens the same amount of lockboxes, and he's only gotten two or three the whole time we've been playing the game.
It's WEIRD.

I'm stealing your luck deal with it! =p But I've only gotten oranges in my 2400s =( other than that none. Thanks for talking with me everyone though, it feels better to get that off my chest.

Phuccko
09-07-2013, 10:33 PM
My10th lock box, BOOM!! Purp charge blade
....just sayin :P

NoahsArkfall
09-07-2013, 11:17 PM
I've been playing (off and on nowadays) since launch and have used millions in salvage to buy boxes (never bits). To date I've only pulled 5 oranges from LBs, none of which were from a T4 box. First week I pulled a VBI TACC AR with cannoneer and excellent rolls from a T3. Didn't pull another one for a month when I pulled a Clusternova Std-55 (I think) and an Armada from the same T2. Last month I pulled a FRC Heavy AR with grenadier and decent rolls and a Clusternova Std-25 (I think) from back to back T3s. I eventually traded the Heavy AR for an orange FRC Nomad (my smg of choice) with assassin and really good rolls. If anyone on PSN NA needs an OJ grenade for the pursuit send me a message on PSN and we'll work out a good trade. PSN ID: Yellowsnow13

lokiscamaro
09-07-2013, 11:45 PM
to the OP, really, you hate couriers? damn..some of the hardest mobs ive killed were with a crazy fire nano courier i looted. with the right mods i can do almost 4k damage per trigger pull, and im not even 1k ego yet. but hey to each their own....

Indra Echo
09-08-2013, 10:40 AM
I'm stealing your luck deal with it! =p But I've only gotten oranges in my 2400s =( other than that none. Thanks for talking with me everyone though, it feels better to get that off my chest.

There is a random luck factor as well as a percentage of all boxes bought factor.

People love to talk about it being a 7% or 8% orange pull factor but don't really understand how randomness affects it. So you will see some players that keep getting a lot of the rarer items and others getting nothing.

It's like this--the game uses an 8% rare weapon pull rate, but across all players buying tier 4 boxes. So, if you were alone in the game, and got 100 tier 4s, you'd more than likely end up with 8 rare weapons. But if there are ten people buying tier 4s that means 80 rares should be pulled. It just doesn't mean that everyone will share those 80 weapons. 5 people might share all 80--say, one guy gets 10 of them, someone else gets 12, another gets 8, one lucky dog gets 20, and you and others get 0.

It is still an 8% pull rate--it's just that you didn't get your share of it. So for the guy that got 20 or more oranges out of 100 boxes, things look great, until the time when he keeps getting 0.

I'm not saying it's a fair system because someone can always be the lucky one who gets the most oranges all the time and it sometimes works like that. I'd say it would be better if you were only dealing with a percentage of all boxes YOU get.

August Barkley
09-08-2013, 10:46 AM
I bought an orange blade from the vendor. To be honest, I'm not happy about it..

When it was worth 500k, I tried to save money and reputation. I even outdid myself and got the gold medal at every stage ... And then - bang! Price lowered to the level of insults ... I bought an orange blade, but ... :(

Why they did not make white blade? White loot is the path to prosperity.

Indra Echo
09-08-2013, 11:06 AM
I bought an orange blade from the vendor. To be honest, I'm not happy about it..

When it was worth 500k, I tried to save money and reputation. I even outdid myself and got the gold medal at every stage ... And then - bang! Price lowered to the level of insults ... I bought an orange blade, but ... :(

Why they did not make white blade? White loot is the path to prosperity.

My luck is such that all I'm getting now are green non-synergy drops and lots of white loot. At level 4705.

Valaska
09-08-2013, 11:28 AM

Hahaaha you really are that devoted to a broken system and a game eh? You're weird.

There's a problem with the Tier 4 increased loot changes, stop being a little ***** about it philip.

PitBull76
09-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Well go hate somewhere else because my complaint is definitely legit, and if you take the time to pass grade school you'll see it's about getting the same exact thing over and over!!!

Men...

actually your complaint is not legit. With the latest update they did increase the tier 4 quality. I used to get all greens in a tier 4 so be happy with your blues. Also there is still a relatively small percentage chance that you will get a legendary weapon in ANY lock box. I too get almost nothing of value in the lock boxes but there is the rare occasion something interesting drops.

I have to agree with August that the road to prosperity is by using common gear. Aside from the very rare drop that has decent bonuses, there is no difference in a white and an orange. Really the biggest difference between them is how much Scrip other players are willing to pay you for it.

Lt Mira
09-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Been playing since launch, have opened a ton of lock boxes. I've only gotten 3 oranges. Only reason I have any even remotely ok to me, is because I bought them. It is really rather sad, so hang in there. Your not the only one who never opens anything good. Oddly enough I've had some great greens, blues or purps, thats about as good as it gets for me.

Zantros
09-08-2013, 01:38 PM
actually your complaint is not legit. With the latest update they did increase the tier 4 quality. I used to get all greens in a tier 4 so be happy with your blues. Also there is still a relatively small percentage chance that you will get a legendary weapon in ANY lock box. I too get almost nothing of value in the lock boxes but there is the rare occasion something interesting drops.

I have to agree with August that the road to prosperity is by using common gear. Aside from the very rare drop that has decent bonuses, there is no difference in a white and an orange. Really the biggest difference between them is how much Scrip other players are willing to pay you for it.

Orange gets 3 or so rolls and high quality ones at that.. White has 0 rolls.. The rolls can effect damage, crit multiplier, reload speed, clip size, etc..

Valentine
09-08-2013, 01:58 PM
to the OP, really, you hate couriers? damn..some of the hardest mobs ive killed were with a crazy fire nano courier i looted. with the right mods i can do almost 4k damage per trigger pull, and im not even 1k ego yet. but hey to each their own....

Idk I've always tried to keep my distance, so I use snipers and assault rifles =D