PDA

View Full Version : Charging time wrong for all the weapons

jotheshow
09-07-2013, 12:01 PM
Hi guys,

I would like to say a big disappointment on the charging of certain weapons.

Let's do some comparisons of:

1) MY Shotgun Nano Fragger the recharge time is 0.8
Vot tagmag pulser charging time 1.4

Why vot tagmag pulser charging faster than my nano Fragger?

2) vot tagmag pulser with ego BOOSTER
NANO Fragger with ego BOOSTER

Why when I have ego BOOSTER on tagmag the recharge in a flash, and on my NANOthe recharge is slightly less than normal?

3) Vot nano Fragger charging time 1.8
MY vot nano Fragger charging time 0.8

Calculating the seconds that elapse from the first shot, refill and second shot, the nano Fragger 1.8 has four seconds, my has 3?? It should not be less than half?

Practically the numbers that we find in the statistics have no meaning?

thejx4
09-07-2013, 12:26 PM
Yes, he means reload time for all of you who are gonna bother to ask.

jotheshow
09-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Thanks dude for the corrections

3rdpig
09-07-2013, 02:57 PM
Hmmm, my Nano Fragger lists 1.7 as the reload time. On the other hand, my VOT Fragger lists 0.8 and my Grind Fragger as 0.6. I see what's happening on the pump guns, the time listed is reloading one shell not all 8 while the time on the Tachmag Pulser is the entire magazine no matter how much it holds.

Epshiluss
09-07-2013, 03:06 PM
also i have got 100% with my incinerator (1 shell R.launcher) by perks, mods and the DM ark ego boost and it reloads instantly without and reload animation allowing for very fast fire.

3rdpig
09-07-2013, 03:27 PM
also i have got 100% with my incinerator (1 shell R.launcher) by perks, mods and the DM ark ego boost and it reloads instantly without and reload animation allowing for very fast fire.

Have you tried reloading a pump shotgun while under the influence of the DM ego boost? It's rather comical it's so fast.

Conneri
09-07-2013, 07:28 PM
This has always been the case. Pump shotguns and Sawed Off Shotguns are both single shell reload speeds since they load one at a time. Everything else is clip based.

jotheshow
09-08-2013, 05:05 AM
For me still a bug...

Dracian
09-08-2013, 05:54 AM
As we have discussed yesterday evening, I think it comes from the fact that the reload animation is divided in three sub-animations :

- Your character opens the chamber
- Your character reloads the chamber
- Your character close the chamber

The reload time applying only to the "reload chamber phase". And it's the same for Pump Shotguns, Rocket Launcher, and I think Detonators too. I think that's why there's that reload bug.

jotheshow
09-08-2013, 09:36 AM
Dracian AWESOME thanks