PDA

View Full Version : Missing roll on legendary RL?

thefndodge
09-07-2013, 12:01 PM
I have a legendary FRC Rocket Pod with only two rolls. Its missing the orange roll. Is this normal or should I contact support? I thought that only legendary BMGs two rolls?

3rdpig
09-07-2013, 12:07 PM
It's a known issue. They'll fix it.....soon.

I've got yet ANOTHER orange VBI Autopistol with no nano effect. Yea, Legendary. Sure.

Ridiculousss
09-07-2013, 12:10 PM
I had this issue, had a frc heavy carbine with NO rolls, only the masstery roll, live support and both in game ticket support said there was nothin they could do, because unfortunately rolls are not guaranteed on weapons.

So i was stuck with a carbinee with 1 roll, rather fkn stupid but dont bother cause they wont do anything about it, i dont see the point in being ego 2100 and gettin a gun with one roll?

What legendary has 1 roll and no nano, wht a bunch of shiit that was

JxSiN
09-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Legendaries with no nano is not an error, they exist. However the rocket launcher is from an old patch, one of the first. Rocket launchers used to have mag rolls on them but one of the earlier patches removed them. What this did to the weapon is just remove the roll and not change it. They did fix this issue if you sent in a ticket when it first happened, but I don't think they fix it now. You can still try

Epshiluss
09-07-2013, 02:47 PM
I got a legendary rebounded cannon ego 479 (got at launch day) with these rolls

white reload x1.10mags and full exp bar

needless to say this if properly the worst legendary

Spiltmilk
09-07-2013, 07:25 PM
Legendaries with no nano is not an error, they exist.

Yep, they certainly do. All my legendaries have no nano, but it's not the nanos but rather the non-complementing stats on them that make them generally legendary failures. Purple is still king. :)