PDA

View Full Version : a new game idea

scroTUMS
09-07-2013, 06:50 PM
I'm going to create a new game, and I'm going to call it "Defiance" based on how defiant me and my crew will be set up to help you WITH ANYTHING. I'm going to charge you $60 for the game, make it so that you purchase it, and then I'm going to cut my staff in half. After I've got your money, once again, I will be even MORE defiant and lie to you all how if you tell me about your problems in the forums, how quickly my staff will address and promptly resolve your issues.( Oh btw...I hope your butt cheeks are REALLY tight!!)
If THAT all slips buy the masses, i will once again offer one of the first of many promised, over delayed, over charged, DLC's for a mere $10. that will not only **** you out of your scrip, but will ALSO...as a bonus... make the game additionally despised in addition to unplayable as well... your welcome!!!
First come first serve!! I'm onto something HUGE here!!

A s0t
09-07-2013, 06:53 PM
that's not a new game idea that's the current game

scroTUMS
09-07-2013, 06:55 PM
that's not a new game idea that's the current game

oh silly me!! I knew it sounded hauntingly familiar!!!

A s0t
09-07-2013, 07:02 PM
you forgot have a different game and make it go F2P, kill the cash cow

A s0t
09-07-2013, 07:12 PM
you could make the same game year after year and just have new skins, and make that game promote camping, or make a game that promote teamwork and every one is playing like they are rambo

joseph021775
09-07-2013, 09:00 PM
That is a great idea! You did forget microtransactions. I would love to buy a game that some nights is virtually unplayable...much like tonight server not available, time out, and sooooo much lag it's just silly (and yes I've done all the router things and have decent internet) when it finally dies always the same sever not available lol.