PDA

View Full Version : pc delux download vs pick up at store

RIP
04-01-2013, 09:54 PM
Ok I pre ordered deluxe download edition from trionworlds.com for 99 bucks, plus crappy tax, and before i realized it I seen if you bought physical game you get extra items for the same price like statue postcards, stickers collectors box, contract, art book, and soundtrack. How come digital download is same price and we do not get all that stuff? I think its kinda crappy we pay same price and do get the same items. I think not getting those items deluxe download should have been lower price. I am really confused why same price could someone explain why? thanks

Smutly73
04-01-2013, 10:13 PM
its not the same price for the extra stuff.. first off what site is offering THE Ultimate Edition for 99 .. thats the CE version.. the UE version is 149 plus tax.

Aeroflex
04-01-2013, 10:16 PM
um the digital deluxe version compared to the physical deluxe ce are completly different since even in the us the deluxe ce physical copy was 150 bucks how do i know i preordered it first before i decided to go with the steam package , that it why

Smutly73
04-01-2013, 10:28 PM
you dont get the statu, mail bag, post cards with the Collector editoin.. you get all that with the ULTIMATE EDITION.

RIP
04-02-2013, 02:59 AM
Uh no not ultimate edition, collectors edition says comes with Defiance Collector's Edition says pre order you get Red Dodge Challenger Car!
More details

Game box and disc
Hellbug Statue
Art of Defiance Art Book
Defiance Soundtrack and Bonus DVD
VBI Contact
Two Defiance post cards
Digital Items:
Ark Hunter Infiltrator Outfit
Hydra Heavy Weapon
Retailer Exclusive weapon
VBI Sentinel Shield