PDA

View Full Version : Shaje Liro

TheGroggyOne
09-08-2013, 01:43 AM
How do you beat this arena? The last match, I scored 45 in the first round, round 2, 3 and 4, 0 points and the fifth round I scored 50 and I'd still be holding the E button when the guy jumps up and immediately falls back down dead again for the last minute of the match, when 5000 critters spawned at the same time.

The other matches at least spawned something every round. But it never spawns enough to get the multiplier above 2 or 3 because it only spawns 1 at a time and it's always on the other side of the arena. The teleporting they do when it does spawn a group of 2 or 3 makes no sense at all. What's the point of running up and down the ramp?

VicousBlood
09-08-2013, 01:51 AM
Shoot the little repair robots also, they will add to your multiplier. I would also suggest an smg.

3rdpig
09-08-2013, 10:00 AM
Most of the arena's have one at least one round where a boatload of tiny enemies charge you. That's the round you're going to score most of your points in. Have a Stingray ready along with a decent medium to long range AR, SMG or LMG. Use the stingray on the tiny enemies to get your multiplier to 10, then switch guns and pop a few of the big enemies, then switch back to the stingray and go after the small ones again, then switch back to the big one and pop a few big ones when they appear again. Use Preparedness to keep your weapons loaded. I usually score enough points in one round to get well above silver, then can use the other rounds to pad my way up to gold.