PDA

View Full Version : lol saddest moment in pvp

ulquiorra72
09-08-2013, 02:04 AM
lol just went into shadow war and had almost the entire team camping at their base til half way through the game, and then they move around with their bug guns and blur towards the end lol guess being scrubs is truely a team effort lmao, i wont post the clan name here in order to keep the peace so to speak just hope this is the only clan that relys on bug guns 100% lol

Ray186
09-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Are bug guns really that good? I have been avoiding using one.

Black_Adder_
09-09-2013, 07:20 AM
A quick solution to deal with people using bug guns is to learn how to kill them with the gun you use. I know - it sounds unbelievable.

SSlarg
09-09-2013, 07:51 AM
A quick solution to deal with people using bug guns is to learn how to kill them with the gun you use. I know - it sounds unbelievable.

LOL soooo True!

Commander_M
09-09-2013, 08:35 AM
Inspiring words Black. As for the the group with bug guns, I think I know who your referring to. They're good players without using them so it's a nasty combination. They usually have one player as a decoy(not the ego decoy) next to a point while the others stay back and wait for you to reveal yourself to them. They unload their cankers on you and just when you think you got one they blur there *** out of there and let the others finish you off. Sometimes they don't need to use blur because they use escape artist and/or that other one that helps you run away ( or 30% increase speed with a full reload).

As for a solution, I attack the the other points, since the group/clan are usually the best players on their team which leaves alot of weaker players left to defend the other points. Or, you can wait for back up. Going in alone doesn't really do any good even if you execute two of them since there's at least one of them left and chances are he's better than the next guy on your team that comes that way.

Or if your Obnatukus(however you spell it) and just roll in there with your big boomer and unleash hell. I think he's retired because I haven't seen in months.

Jess Duit
09-09-2013, 11:52 AM
I think I know who ur talking about rukia, but im sure they are good players and would welcome a duel to prove it to you, maybe you could catch them at the duel event/tournament pvp elite is host on sunday the 15. Its free to enter

Link:http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?132933-How-many-people-would-you-kill-for-200k-and-a-hand-full-of-legendary-weapons

Wonder
09-09-2013, 02:39 PM
Are bug guns really that good? I have been avoiding using one.

Yes. IDK about PvP but in PvE the right Infector can be as deadly (sometimes more deadly) as any weapon.

StormRider92
09-09-2013, 04:22 PM
thats why i don't like pvp. everyone and their mother uses the infector. Trion should gimp them or ban them from pvp

ulquiorra72
09-09-2013, 08:44 PM
i agree without infectors i could see almost 2 entire clans leaving this game as we speak lol

Jess Duit
09-09-2013, 09:24 PM
learn to play around them. 2 rolls solves cankers, blur solves everything else. and hey if y'all can't take pvp, and its "op" guns, don't play, but if u go there u know half the people or more are using them