PDA

View Full Version : some body helpme

BOTE_PATEADO
09-08-2013, 09:30 AM
how i can buy the blades but i have not reputacion tell me how do yo or in how mission have reputacion for buy the blade

Alariea
09-08-2013, 09:45 AM
If you open up your map there should be new marker type on your map of the thorn liro. It is at the end of a pier on the eastern side of the map. Go there and you will find a data recorder that will start a quest line which will eventually unlock various gauntlet style arenas which you can repeat to earn the rep you need for the blades.

Finishing the entire questline will open up all of the arenas and give you a blade as a reward. However it is very likely that you will get enough rep repeating the arenas to complete each arena quest that you will be able to buy a blade before getting the final quest reward.

fwmfwtb
11-08-2013, 07:58 PM
ya im having problems with this i looked on youtube to find out where i have to go to start this off i went to the first recorder but it wasnt there?? i dont know what to do ive tried relogging and everything its getting frustrating -.- lol

Bonehead
11-08-2013, 08:51 PM
You have to have the DLC to do the missions to get the rep to buy the blades.

BarrySciFi
11-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Otherwise, there is a chance you can pull one from a tier 4 lockbox. I pulled a blue one about 2 months ago

Market
11-08-2013, 09:20 PM
It's worth noting that if you have an active mission, the marker for the Arena quest line will not appear on the map...