PDA

View Full Version : if nanos affected the volge like other enemies

dude26212
09-08-2013, 12:03 PM
how many of you would have a mandatory shock weapon built around gettin that nano to proc in your siege load out just for bombers?

crasher
09-08-2013, 12:23 PM
Well said Good Sir, or Madame

Moi.

SymbolicGamer
09-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Not me.

Bombers are the weakest of all the Volge.

They're a joke.

Just blow in their general direction and they die.

Nefarious
09-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Pre DLC the Volge were hard. They were scary. They would walk you down and you had no choice but to fall back.

Now a few head shots puts them down to one knee and the rest is history.

dude26212
09-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Pre DLC the Volge were hard. They were scary. They would walk you down and you had no choice but to fall back.

Now a few head shots puts them down to one knee and the rest is history.

i dont know about you but for some reason i have a tendency of pissin off every bomber in the area during sieges and no one around me seems to think maybe i should help that guy out and fire on one of the bombers. bombers tend to be ignored and for some reason they love to blast the hell outta me

TigrisMorte
09-08-2013, 07:20 PM
for blue, walk toward the bombers shooting them in the face then walk away shooting them in the face.
If you get hit more than a few times, you screwed up.
For the A &M Elites use cover then shoot them in the face between volleys.
If you get hit enough to matter, you screwed up.

dude26212
09-08-2013, 08:10 PM
for blue, walk toward the bombers shooting them in the face then walk away shooting them in the face.
If you get hit more than a few times, you screwed up.
For the A &M Elites use cover then shoot them in the face between volleys.
If you get hit enough to matter, you screwed up.

if i hid during sieges i would never reach my point quota also you can hit the bombers in the gut or small of the back for a crit as well.

blujoker
09-08-2013, 09:45 PM
Look for the red or yellow speckled areas on the elite or normal bombers.

Viscera have a crit spot on the right arm, though not 100% sure, they never hold still like the bomber.

Telemachus
09-09-2013, 05:53 PM
Look for the red or yellow speckled areas on the elite or normal bombers.

Viscera have a crit spot on the right arm, though not 100% sure, they never hold still like the bomber.

I thought that was under the arm on the body, sort of a gap in the armor so they can move their arms.