PDA

View Full Version : anyone else notice the synergies disappear from mods once attached to gun?! pls read

CRACKEN
09-08-2013, 12:04 PM
anyone else notice the synergies disappear from mods once attached to gun?! pls read

This was posted in bugs and issues but got ignoredOnce you attach a mod with a syn to a gun and retrieve the mods or even just view the mod in retrieval you will see that the effing synergy (I.e. assassin stalker etc.) is no longer visable under the mods effect. They are just gone. Are you seeing this also? I know that I put all assassin mods on my thunder lmg and have not yet put on the scope but the syn bonus is gone.Please tell me I am not alone.Salvage matrix/retrive mods/view mod= no more synergy

And someone will read this and move the post but will refuse to acknowledge and fix the issue. Beautiful business model trion

THE SNAZZY WINO
09-08-2013, 12:10 PM
You posted this yesterday.
Once again, wrong section.
Like I said, it's a known & rare bug. Its only graphical. The synergy is still there. If you know how the game works, how rolls & synergies work & simple math, you can tell the synergy is still active.

Destro 22
09-08-2013, 12:12 PM
when i retrieve it won't show the synergy but i still have the bonus that it gives you. noticed this yesterday with friends.

CRACKEN
09-08-2013, 12:20 PM
But when you retrieve the mod, how do you differentiate the mod with a synergy and a regular tier three mod when you want to transfer the mod to a different gun?

You cant.

Stop making excuses for something that shouldnt be happening. Like I said above, at the very least, the issue should be acknowledged and fixed.

THE SNAZZY WINO
09-08-2013, 12:24 PM
It has been acknowledged.
Do you know how to code? No.
It'll be fixed when they can. Its not a huge problem.
There's work arounds to moving the mods to another gun. Very easy to figure out.
Stop complaining & take 5 minutes & figure it out.

CRACKEN
09-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Why would I need to know how to code?! Clearly the question should be do the people at trion know how to code? I guess that has already been answered through the mere existence of this post and the many like it.

Your didactic, defensive, and circumventing response is good though. I am voicing my opinion regarding this issue because it is my right to do so as an american. An investment was made for a service, plain and simple.

Enron and Bernie Madoff had the same perspective as you also, snazzy

THE SNAZZY WINO
09-08-2013, 01:15 PM
Haha.
So you want them to stop working on everything & fix one little problem that bothers you?
They know about it. They have addressed it & said why it happens. It's not a big problem.
Quit your crying about a very small issue that doesn't really matter.
I had the problem. Know what I did? Figured out a way around it.

Calm down you liberal nut.

CRACKEN
09-08-2013, 01:42 PM
I am calm, and as conservative as they come.

I did not suggest they stop working on all of their problems to fix one issue that bothers me. There have been many issues. I am sure you will agree that in all of the games you have purchased you have never seen the statement "we apologize" as many times as you have read it playing defiance. This is not personal.

I dont understand why you are even bothering to respond to this. I get that you have spent good money and got burned and thus feel some innate responsibility to defend your decision making. However you dont need to vent your personal disdain upon threads such as these.

And before you attempt to adroitly construct another ranting recompense, I can assure you it will serve no gratification. You are no longer writing germaine to the purpose of this thread and would be zugzwang. Thanks though for the distraction

DShide
09-09-2013, 10:21 AM
If you experience this glitch simply log out and back in. Once you are back all synergies will show on the mods once again. Not to hard to fix so get used to it till next patch.

xilfxlegion
09-09-2013, 01:52 PM
anyone else notice the synergies disappear from mods once attached to gun?! pls read

This was posted in bugs and issues but got ignoredOnce you attach a mod with a syn to a gun and retrieve the mods or even just view the mod in retrieval you will see that the effing synergy (I.e. assassin stalker etc.) is no longer visable under the mods effect. They are just gone. Are you seeing this also? I know that I put all assassin mods on my thunder lmg and have not yet put on the scope but the syn bonus is gone.Please tell me I am not alone.Salvage matrix/retrive mods/view mod= no more synergy

And someone will read this and move the post but will refuse to acknowledge and fix the issue. Beautiful business model trion

i noticed it the other day when i was removing mods from a gun. i thought i had all run n gun mods, but for some reason they showed as non syn. i crushed one of them, but held on to the others to use later ----- it seems that every one i had that wasnt showing a synergy, would start showing the synergy when i came online the next day.