PDA

View Full Version : Ark Hunters are over powered.

Nefarious
09-08-2013, 01:31 PM
All to often me and my Dark Matter buddies go to an Ark Fall and end up getting swarmed by Ark Hunters. We are outnumbered 15/20 to 1, how is this fair? And when we die we have to wait to respawn in a transport, all while when we kill an Ark Hunter its not a straight kill, they can revive themselves or revive each other! Its ludicrous!

Not to mention the Ark Hunters camp the pylon spikes around the Ark Core and just activate them for no reason at all and waste the boosts. And does Trion notice how unfair it is that we have a timer to be able activate a spike to get the boost while the Hunters can just active it the moment its charged? Its so one sided and we barely get a chance to boosts ourselves because of it.

And some other Dark Matter players say Trion balanced this by giving us a Monolith if we get pushed back to the finale Ark Fall....News Flash! By the time of the Finale Ark Fall the Ark Hunters are nearly doubled in number. The Monolith gets destroyed every time! And a lot of the time the Monolith just stands there not shooting. With all this the thing should be shooting all the DAMN time. How is this balanced? Ark Hunters need to be nerfed more. Nerfing the ones with those Over powered SAWs wasint enough.

But hey, I guess this isn't as bad as what the Hell Bugs complained about. LOL remember all those threads and posts about how they couldn't even crawl up through the ground because they would just keep constantly getting run over by cars!? Jeesh, talk about broken gameplay with that one. The Bugs couldint even play the game. But Trion listened to the Hell Bugs. They nerfed Ark Hunter vehicles and gave the Hell Bugs elemental powers. So maybe they will give some slack to us Dark Matter aswell.

Holy Bahamut3
09-08-2013, 01:34 PM
All to often me and my Dark Matter buddies go to an Ark Fall and end up getting swarmed by Ark Hunters. We are outnumbered 15/20 to 1, how is this fair? And when we die we have to wait to respawn in a transport, all while when we kill an Ark Hunter its not a straight kill, they can revive themselves or revive each other! Its ludicrous!

Not to mention the Ark Hunters camp the pylon spikes around the Ark Core and just activate them for no reason at all and waste the boosts. And does Trion notice how unfair it is that we have a timer to be able activate a spike to get the boost while the Hunters can just active it the moment its charged? Its so one sided and we barely get a chance to boosts ourselves because of it.

And some other Dark Matter players say Trion balanced this by giving us a Monolith if we get pushed back to the finale Ark Fall....News Flash! By the time of the Finale Ark Fall the Ark Hunters are nearly doubled in number. The Monolith gets destroyed every time! And a lot of the time the Monolith just stands there not shooting. With all this the thing should be shooting all the DAMN time. How is this balanced? Ark Hunters need to be nerfed more. Nerfing the ones with those Over powered SAWs wasint enough.

But hey, I guess this isn't as bad as what the Hell Bugs complained about. LOL remember all those threads and posts about how they couldn't even crawl up through the ground because they would just keep constantly getting run over by cars!? Jeesh, talk about broken gameplay with that one. The Bugs couldint even play the game. But Trion listened to the Hell Bugs. They nerfed Ark Hunter vehicles and gave the Hell Bugs elemental powers. So maybe they will give some slack to us Dark Matter aswell.

This post made my day.

Yrkul
09-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Nerf ark hunters!!!

Um..... Some more!

Yun
09-08-2013, 01:52 PM
I have to admit I laughed when I read this post. So can I say Dark Matter are being racist calling for only buffs to themselves and not their weaker siblings the Mutants/Raiders/99'ers/ etc...?

vizibledog
09-08-2013, 02:08 PM
Nim said....

"I'm working on it, but these things take time. In the meantime I have some new uniforms for you guys to wear."

CRIXDA
09-08-2013, 02:25 PM
No, Nefarious is right.

I had a few Irathian Ales with some claim-jumping Raiders last evening and they are positively fed up.
Not only are they sick of It, they aren't going to show up anymore. Sure, these guys aren't all that bright, but they party hard.
One Tanker named "Slough" drank me under the table and I play beer-league hockey, so I can put some brew away.
Every time I asked if they were going to pay for the next round, some Raider would yell "Please.....!!!" And I am tapped for scrip.
I don't know how these guys drank with gas-masks on but they staggered out of the Crater.
"Skrews the arcfalls, Skrews the Tryonz and Skrewz the Archunterz too."
Was all I heard as they stumbled away. I just logged out.
For a bunch of nasty Anarchist bandits, they weren't that bad.

Calysia
09-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Well played Nefarious...well played :)

oo629
09-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Well, you guys need to work on your terrible battle tactics before asking for upgraded equipments and weaponry. Dropping off troops right in the middle of the ArkHunter army without any sort of covering fire or backup plan is a worse idea than completely filling an helicopter with Dark Matter troops before sending it on a "suicide-bomber" crash course to kill one or two Arkhunters.

Remember the Raiders who were begging for more advanced weapons to help fend off those Arkhunters? They received state-of-the-art missile launchers but kept using the guys who figured out how to fire those things as dumb cannon fodder. And then they started complaining about "Arkhunters stealing their state-of-the-art missile launchers to mop the floor with them". Sending troops to drop Advanced Weapons everywhere on the battlefield and hoping that the Arkhunters are going to trip over them and break their skulls isn't going to work.

JxSiN
09-08-2013, 04:10 PM
I really needed this laugh today. Good post!

Nefarious
09-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Nim said....

"I'm working on it, but these things take time. In the meantime I have some new uniforms for you guys to wear."

lol I read that in Nim's raspy voice.

WhiteF8ng
09-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Tell your snipers they REALLY shouldn't go "Making range..." or "target in sight" because they tend to lose their heads quite a bit...

Worldviewsinc
09-08-2013, 06:26 PM

That's the most fun post I've read in ages...Nice one!!!

pooch83
09-08-2013, 06:38 PM
2 thumbs up to this thread. defiantly made my day. thanks for the laugh.

Mr Creamer
09-08-2013, 06:49 PM
HA is funny because it is true
http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/987/987014/fouad-fg-pic1_160_1243454678.jpg

SSlarg
09-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Well Done! I had a good laugh *applause*