PDA

View Full Version : Side mission inquiry

Fahrender
09-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Hey all,
So I am fairly new to Defiance. It's a nice break from other MMOs that I play. Leaving that note, I have read that rewards the second playthrough have lockboxes instead of set rewards. I've been looking everywhere to the answer to this question, but alas I have yet to find an answer. Would it be better to wait until then to finish the side missions (loot wise), or just be my completionist self and get them done? Thank you for the info/advice/recommendations in advance.

Strontium Dog
09-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Hey all,
So I am fairly new to Defiance. It's a nice break from other MMOs that I play. Leaving that note, I have read that rewards the second playthrough have lockboxes instead of set rewards. I've been looking everywhere to the answer to this question, but alas I have yet to find an answer. Would it be better to wait until then to finish the side missions (loot wise), or just be my completionist self and get them done? Thank you for the info/advice/recommendations in advance.

Must be new then cause the three times ive redone the missions i got no lockboxes.

Fahrender
09-09-2013, 03:53 PM
I understand that about the story line missions, however i was asking about the side missions.

Arsenic_Touch
09-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Side missions reward a random mod. Story missions give the same crap they used to. There are no longer random lockbox rewards.

Fahrender
09-09-2013, 04:27 PM
Right on, thank you.

BJWyler
09-09-2013, 04:40 PM
I was under the impression that the Replay only applied to the main story mission; I thought that you couldn't repeat the side missions per se (naturally there are the repeatable events for each side mission location).

Arsenic_Touch
09-09-2013, 11:09 PM
I was under the impression that the Replay only applied to the main story mission; I thought that you couldn't repeat the side missions per se (naturally there are the repeatable events for each side mission location).

You can't. Once they're done, they're done.