PDA

View Full Version : Invincible Vogue during siege

Epshiluss
09-09-2013, 12:54 AM
When you damage a Vogue enough the go down on their knees right, but some times during this stage they cannot take any damage. I thought this was due to more players entering the area but it wasn't. I took Volgue trooper to its knees with a slither of hp left and it wouldn't die. I dealt 23,565 damage (while on its knees) with only 3 other people in the area, I had o wait fr it to getup before I could kill it.

This is a problem when you are under fire from 4 Vogue and you cant take down 1 of them because of this.

Xbox

VicousBlood
09-09-2013, 02:37 AM
When you damage a Vogue enough the go down on their knees right, but some times during this stage they cannot take any damage. I thought this was due to more players entering the area but it wasn't. I took Volgue trooper to its knees with a slither of hp left and it wouldn't die. I dealt 23,565 damage (while on its knees) with only 3 other people in the area, I had o wait fr it to getup before I could kill it.

This is a problem when you are under fire from 4 Vogue and you cant take down 1 of them because of this.

Xbox

I get what you mean in this post, but when I read the title the first thing that popped in my head was an image of a volge trooper doing the Madonna Vogue pose LOL!

http://s11.postimg.org/gaob7aweb/VOGUE.jpg

Epshiluss
09-09-2013, 03:19 AM
Anyone else had this same problem?. It happens to me mainly when i use a 6-wolfhound

melkathi
09-09-2013, 03:22 AM
Anyone else had this same problem?. It happens to me mainly when i use a 6-wolfhound

Not with a volge but with various enemies in arenas.

Indra Echo
09-09-2013, 06:46 AM

Xbox

I think what you are experiencing is random lag in your game. Generally when they do go down on their knees it's very easy to kill them.

What can happen is that at certain points lag causes the game to stand still FOR YOU. It usually isn't so obvious-so while you're shooting at something and their HP drops slowly, someone else can come along and shoot once and they're dead. It is way more obvious in other extreme situations where the event (siege or arkfall) is still counting down-the clock is still moving but things go to heck for you.

What usually happens is that all of a sudden something like you experienced, happens. You keep shooting at a volge and see the damage you're doing, but his HP doesn't drop at all. Next, you may run out of ammo and not be able to change weapons, go to your loadout screen and it won't show up--it's blank. Then you can't shoot at all, can't get ammo, can move around freely but you can't pick up things or interact with the siege and almost everything else is moving slowly. The clock still counts down and the siege ends for everyone else when it hits 0, but for you it might take 20 minutes for the leaderboard to pop up.

That's the extreme case (but what generally happens for me). What you may be seeing is that same lag, but it stops lagging at a certain point and goes back to normal, sort of.

This does happen in arenas where the foes will seem to take no damage and then suddenly go back to normal--or where they fly around the map and then suddenly pop back right behind you. Well that's a different thing--but the no damage thing is most likely a form of lag. The game is not recognizing in time what you are actually doing.