PDA

View Full Version : Military Academy Map...

ZeroIQ
09-09-2013, 04:55 AM
Has anybody been able to play the Military Academy map yet?

So far all I've been able to do is get into a queue that says "Waiting for 20 (or more) people to join", I wait for hours and it never changes lol.

Can the wonderful Defiance IT people make playing the Military Academy map one of the random daily contracts please.

I've not seen it once yet.

Misfit501
09-09-2013, 05:29 AM
I've never been able to get into it. Not really that into pvp on this game anymore for some reason.

Sliverbaer
09-09-2013, 05:42 AM
Do a shout out in Zone chat. Those that actually see it, will see that you want to play :-)

I don't normally PvP, but someone shouted it out last night (NA PS3) so I queued up so they could play.

ZeroIQ
09-09-2013, 07:41 AM
Do a shout out in Zone chat. Those that actually see it, will see that you want to play :-)

I don't normally PvP, but someone shouted it out last night (NA PS3) so I queued up so they could play.

I'll give that a try :)

MEDUSA
09-09-2013, 07:43 AM
I played it the first day the DLC came out. It was super glitchy and messed up, but overall its pretty awesome and its a big map.

SSlarg
09-09-2013, 07:48 AM
I played it twice when it released.
since then the queue times are horrible so it seems
everyone plays freight yard

J_matt
09-09-2013, 07:49 AM
Well it is a capture and hold game so any contracts that are about defending cap kills or attacking cap kills are good for this map as well

August Barkley
09-09-2013, 07:56 AM
It's super buggy. Invisible walls and other ...

Dracian
09-09-2013, 08:16 AM
Done only once the day after DLC release. Bugged like nothing else, I decided not to play it again until corrective patch.

MEDUSA
09-09-2013, 08:30 AM
Yeah I agree with Dracian, I won't try to play the map until its fully fixed, and I expect it to take the same amount of time it took for them to completely fix Freight Yard.

Justified
09-09-2013, 08:31 AM
It's shadow wars. It's killed the other pvp maps. It's now always going on and people would rather hop in and pvp right away instead of queue up. They need to increase the number of people needed to start shadow wars and lower the number needed for TDM / C&H.

cusman
09-09-2013, 12:18 PM
I got in and played it one time and that was enough to let me know that it is not even close to ready for player consumption.

The Military Academy is the most bugged component of the game since launch and that is really saying something.

JagerMyk
09-09-2013, 12:23 PM
Spammed Zone chat, finally got in last night, only time since release so just spam zone looking for how ## many players for Military Academy, PS3er NA myself, but yes there are areas still glitched in the upper floors so be ready for exploiting - but over all I like its setup -mJ~

JagerMyk
09-09-2013, 12:32 PM
ps: big thank you to all that did help an joined so I could check Military Academy out.

BJWyler
09-09-2013, 04:56 PM
I have played it a few times since it went live. Like others said, there are some bugs and big graphical issues I have run into every time, so I am just sticking with Freight Yard.

Tyger
09-10-2013, 04:35 AM
The queue times are fouled up cuz' they put some borky priority on the SW side of things. The majority of pvp'ers are gettin' funneled there instead of all PvP mode/maps gettin' a fair shake of the willing participant tree.

BJWyler
09-10-2013, 05:01 AM
The queue times are fouled up cuz' they put some borky priority on the SW side of things. The majority of pvp'ers are gettin' funneled there instead of all PvP mode/maps gettin' a fair shake of the willing participant tree.

Which is an additional hassle because SW doesn't count for the Cap and Hold Dailies/Weeklies. At least, they never have for me.

melkathi
09-10-2013, 05:31 AM
The closest I got to playing this was waiting for 18 players.

Cassiel
09-10-2013, 05:58 AM
Never was able to get into the map on Alpha or after release. Queue time was always too big

ZeroIQ
09-10-2013, 07:33 AM
Which is an additional hassle because SW doesn't count for the Cap and Hold Dailies/Weeklies. At least, they never have for me.

Yeah I totally agree, they should count but they don't :-(

ZeroIQ
09-11-2013, 11:13 AM
Finally got to see the map and had a weird graphic bug before going in, so I had green skys etc...

Its a good map but like everybody has said tons of bugs. This will be a good one if it gets fixed though.

DarknessEyes PT
09-11-2013, 11:57 AM
I played it sonce, but its soo bugged:
You can pass by big windows without glass.
Some room have walls that appear and disapear, leaving you stuck inside for some time.
A small room is very very dark in one corner and very bright in other corner...