PDA

View Full Version : What happend?

Krazy Karen
09-09-2013, 06:40 AM
like, I go away for a weekend and everything is a ghost town when I get back!!!

The forum is like, 50% spam posts! (like, I DONT want to watch these movies online!!!) and my game was like SOOOOO empty last night!

Any 360 ppl playing or were the servers just funky?

TravelerX1
09-09-2013, 06:42 AM
No one in here but us ghosts

PseudoCool
09-09-2013, 06:47 AM
Don't forget us stalkers.. we're still here too *evil laugh*

TravelerX1
09-09-2013, 06:49 AM
You are poltergeists :)

August Barkley
09-09-2013, 07:26 AM
Do not forget, lustful monsters with tentacles are here, too.

Rasczak
09-09-2013, 07:27 AM
Does this place have fleas?

It must. I'm constantly scratching my head when reading posts.

Iamlegand
09-09-2013, 07:35 AM
Game is dying or I guess the right way to say that is it is already dead. Think the DLC was the only thing poeple were holding out for. It was not great and everyone left for me the DLC wasnt what killed it but the lag, getting kicked, no PVP matches. I loved the game think had played several hours everyday from the day after release meet some great poeple. Even I haven't logged in for five days. Wise could be saved but any more starting to think the team doesn't want to save it or are just not capable of doing it.

August Barkley
09-09-2013, 07:38 AM
I'm constantly scratching my head when reading posts.

Reading is a source of many sorrows. Do not read it, just burn it.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5186/rwbd.jpg

Myria
09-09-2013, 08:13 AM
The few left are just those curious to see how big a fork they're going to stick into this turkey and whether or not the crater it makes when it finally hits rock bottom will take Trion with it or not.

JustinM19
09-09-2013, 08:32 AM
The few left are just those curious to see how big a fork they're going to stick into this turkey and whether or not the crater it makes when it finally hits rock bottom will take Trion with it or not.

Those of us with cat avatars live on...

inox2980
09-09-2013, 08:36 AM
like, I go away for a weekend and everything is a ghost town when I get back!!!

The forum is like, 50% spam posts! (like, I DONT want to watch these movies online!!!) and my game was like SOOOOO empty last night!

Any 360 ppl playing or were the servers just funky?

What, you don't like online movies -- for shame! :)

Krazy Karen
09-09-2013, 09:16 AM
hHahahahah kitty avatars always win!!!!!!

aHYHHH ok then I guess its just a lil slow till DLC 2 drops.....

DLC2 = ?

CRIXDA
09-09-2013, 09:27 AM
I am on 360, Karen.
Gamertag is the same as my username on here. Add me and I'll do some co-op with You or something.
Most of my friends have left Defiance, too.
I have been doing a lot of arkfalls by myself, seiges and hammering away at the arenas trying for golds.
I would welcome the diversion of new people to play Defiance with.
So I know what has happened, Karen.
Defiance is dying but I am hanging on.

Zugo
09-09-2013, 09:51 AM
I didn't play all weekend.

I decided to float in the pool and drink michaladas.

PseudoCool
09-09-2013, 10:25 AM
I didn't play all weekend.

I decided to float in the pool and drink michaladas.

I second that.. not going to have pool weather where I live much longer, so I took advantage of what is probably my last weekend in the sun :( But.. wouldn't have mattered, I'm not on XCrap360, so I wouldn't have been able to have gamed with Karen anyways.

Karen - y u no get PC???

Zugo
09-09-2013, 11:02 AM
I second that.. not going to have pool weather where I live much longer, so I took advantage of what is probably my last weekend in the sun :( But.. wouldn't have mattered, I'm not on XCrap360, so I wouldn't have been able to have gamed with Karen anyways.

Karen - y u no get PC???

I have three PCs, two laptops, and two tablets(not that they matter). I prefer the 360 for casual gaming like Defiance. :cool: Probably going to get D3 just for the hell of it. Played in on my PC first go round.

Wiggle Pooh
09-09-2013, 11:17 AM
I would suggest we need tumbleweeds added if I weren't so afraid they would be bugged and go all sharknado and obliterate iron demon.

EDIT: On second thought, add tumbleweeds.

Shadow Andreas
09-09-2013, 11:24 AM
I'm still here playing away any chance I can....normally early morning (PST) or late night......it has been hard to get on in the afternoon with all the adult responsibility stuff I have going on (sucks to grow up). I have also been travelling the last week :( but now that I'm back I plan to play as much as possible....hit me up if you want. Like CRIXDA, I welcome new people to kill things with. CRIXDA....hopefully we will be on at the same time soon and can catch up and kill some Volge! :)

Lt Mira
09-09-2013, 11:30 AM
In game name is my name here. However gamer tag is different. Yeah I hear you, it was very quiet last night. At least in the later end. I don't know if it has any sway with it but it was also the start of football season yesterday and theres usually a good game around 8:30 est each sunday night for the season. I know I was watching that early on. Though when I did get on, it was quiet.

BEEF7347
09-09-2013, 11:35 AM
The uk server I was on looked busy yesterday but on occasions it is sparsely populated.

four
09-09-2013, 11:41 AM
Dont know what people are talking about I still see hundreds of people on at arkfalls, constant people talking in zone chat plus buying and selling. Game is far from dead. The forums are dead maybe but not the game

CRIXDA
09-09-2013, 12:52 PM
Big time ups to Shadow Andreas!
It has been a while, brutha! I can't wait until we can ride again (or walk, as we do)!
I have definetly been missing You out there. I have been hanging out at the Crater, drinking with some raiders and talking about how Arkhunters are overpowered (Nefarious posted a thread about it, his Dark Matter Pals are pissed) and I have done some arenas and a lot of seiges and some Arkfalls. I have been looking out for a lot of You guys but no one has been around, Karen is right.
Either everyone has blur on and is moving UBER fast or there just isn't anyone around.
We need to get the band back together!
Bvegas, Tprach, BATMANDCNATION, all of us!
Lots of fun, and lots of run and gun!
Come and join us, everyone!

Mr Creamer
09-09-2013, 01:02 PM
I stumble around the bay area almost daily (except Saturday I was la tired so i took a nap, and then I fired a misz-ile)

Shadow Andreas
09-09-2013, 01:22 PM
I see people....tons at Sieges and ArkFalls.....but none of my buddies play to often.....well I see a couple here and there. I know my main reason for not seeing friends is the limited time I've had recently with travel and work. I am normally on between 4 am and 5 am PST and play till about 7 am (when I start work). If I'm lucky I may get a couple hours around 6 pm PST. Other than that I have not been on much.

dahanese
09-09-2013, 01:39 PM
We already have threads on this topic - let's try not to create dupes!

Thanks.