PDA

View Full Version : More chat humor...

1B63C8E0109425B
09-09-2013, 08:57 AM
Could not get my tikets answered so I spent some time at this page

https://support.trionworlds.com/app/chat/chat_launch

so after some careful word picking because if you pick the incorrect one you will be told to send an email

I got and chat window finally

First off let me say I think this person is a clone they answer my tickets to as well "GM Kariri" or an AKA not real may be at one time they were it has to be a stand in of some sort.

GM Kariri: Okay. After going over these tickets, it looks like for the Defiance Clan issue, they are looking into this and are working diligently to provide a fix for all of our players. You will have to wait for the fix to be in place for this to be resolved. You can also submit another bug report giving a detailed desciption of what is actually happening with your character.

1B63C8E0109425B: this is just what I was told about the clan bonus that you never fixed and I was told would be fixed

GM Kariri: I understand, since we don't have a fix in place at the moment or a work around to fix this. Unfortunately, I'm sorry to inform you, but you'll have to wait for a fix to be put in place.

1B63C8E0109425B: I have posted and helped you out went your servers have gone done an notified you with in mintues when this happened with a phone. I have not done this any more I just got fed up of the problems

GM Kariri: I am really sorry for the frustration and inconvenience that this is causing for you. Unfortunately, as there is not fix, there is nothing I can do to fix the issue you are having myself.

1B63C8E0109425B: I found bad upstream issues I reported to you that to over a week to get resolved

GM Kariri: I'm sure that there are other player's out there that are waiting patiently for this issue to get fixed and resolved as well.

1B63C8E0109425B: This is starting to remind me of an old one hit wonder written for Chech and Chong "up in smoke thats where my money goes" if you dont know it google it

GM Kariri: As stated previously, this is a know issue that we are working to diligently to get fixed and resolved for all of our players. If there is nothing further that I can assist you with, I'll have to end this chat.

BBBBBBiiiiiiiiiZZZZZZZtttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think so new games coming out not broken playing better players in life boats, rats are even jumping ship now

holy sheep shiiiiiit batman what are we going to do now

oh

thanks for the critical errors this morning right off the start good job keep up the good work

Bob Blunderbust
09-09-2013, 12:04 PM
I think GM Kariri did a great job dealing with your problem give her a break she has to deal with that all day long just do as she says and just wait on them to fix the problem id bet its going to happing soon

1B63C8E0109425B
09-09-2013, 03:24 PM
I think GM Kariri did a great job dealing with your problem give her a break she has to deal with that all day long just do as she says and just wait on them to fix the problem id bet its going to happing soon

I will bet you this thsi issue will not be fixed, and just like the clan bonus for bit that never got fixed either they just hopped and wished every one would stop bringing up the issues

DMC14
09-09-2013, 03:44 PM
woops this isnt off-topic. text deleted as it was irelevant in general.

Allana
09-09-2013, 07:04 PM

Could not agree more sexy x