PDA

View Full Version : Choose one goofy made up idea you would add ingame.

JustinM19
09-09-2013, 08:58 AM
Hellbug monarch mounts. Riding into battle speed boost the monarch tucks you against its belly and rolls forward.

TravelerX1
09-09-2013, 09:04 AM
For the game to work

Indra Echo
09-09-2013, 09:06 AM
I'm sorry I'd prefer to speculate on some great content that I think might get used in a game if enough people wanted it-but hope has faded.

August Barkley
09-09-2013, 09:14 AM
Rosa Rodriguez mount. I want to ride her.

jarmin kell
09-09-2013, 09:16 AM
I think adding chopper mounts will be cool also and also Jon Cooper hat it's pimp

Krazy Karen
09-09-2013, 09:17 AM
Solmeone posted a bunch of pics a few weeks back, of a forest area and snow....

whatever those pics are, I WANT!!!

jarmin kell
09-09-2013, 09:27 AM
Also a weapon builder as a reward

Henyachingywhy
09-09-2013, 09:41 AM
Yeah, new area would always be nice.

Leummas
09-09-2013, 09:46 AM
A NPC Bounty Hunter you can hire to take out other players. That would be funny or really annoying.

Epshiluss
09-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Defiance Online shopping terminal, where you can see all the specials on offer from all vendors (pay 1000 scrip to see hidden vendors specials) at Iron Demon and be able purchase them.

This will save me 10 minutes hopping from 1 vendor to the next.

Murder Shepard
09-09-2013, 09:53 AM
I know that the title says one but I have a few,

charge blade bayonet for extra melee dmg, the ability to customize the primary and secondary colors of all outfits and weapons.

A much much greater chance of getting legendaries from teir 4 boxes bought with bits.

Vehicle attachments like a snowplow blade for the front of my challenger that adds trivial protection but does massive damage

Oh and Joe Teach's jack Drill as a usable weapon' hell yeah!

Etaew
09-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Paintball gun, effect sprays a colour for a longer duration, can hit players and friendly NPCs. Mods can change the paintball ammo colour.

Dar Katan
09-09-2013, 10:00 AM
Dreams:

Crafting / Forging System Imagine going around like in Skyrim picking up ingredients or breaking down weapons to collect different parts to build a special weapon (making grenades, special bullets, shields boosts [adding mod slots to shields], ego boosts, etc.)
Different environments *variety is the spice for life (snowy mountains, swamps, forests, etc)
Outfits that drop off mobs.
Revamped weapon skill/leveling system *with each Ego increase you get a certain amount of points to increase a weapon skill. Here is an example: You go from Ego 100 to 150. You get 50 points to up a skill. You go into your Bold Action Sniper skill it gives you 4 options; Bloom, Fire rate, Reload, Critical. The higher each skill gets the more it costs to up a specific weapon skill portion.
Remove Ego Level on Weapons.
Fast Travel changes from a loading screen to hopping in a helicopter and flying to the area (think WoW)

Etaew
09-09-2013, 10:07 AM
Fast travel involves being deployed Planetside 2 style inside of arkfall, aaaaaaaand splat...

Dar Katan
09-09-2013, 10:12 AM
Ooh oh, Falling damage.

Elastik Spastik
09-09-2013, 10:14 AM
Flyable aircraft and also enemies that fly

Toxemicsix156
09-09-2013, 10:16 AM
hmm if you could shot your guns while you drive that would be legit, that way me and few buddies can commit a drive by GTA style :)

Kibblehouse
09-09-2013, 10:19 AM
How about landmines? 2 types:

First is a Contact or Proximity fused mine which you can drop to get someone chasing you. Think grenades which dont go off unless someone comes close (but definitly dropped, not thrown)

Second could be Command detonated or contact\proximity, but think more like a Claymore or Bouncing Betty. Something made more for prepared ambushes, not easily deployed in combat. Plant your mines just outside an emergency or whatever, start things off and get them to chase you back through your minefield, boom, something like a raider, killed outright, volge? this would be a good opener, finish up with your weapon of choice.

Etaew
09-09-2013, 10:25 AM
Borderlands midget style knockback when you fire shotguns

Blackdeathteal
09-09-2013, 10:29 AM
Duel wielding pistols like revvy black lagoon style
choppers or at least dirt bikes
new areas or story content

3rdpig
09-09-2013, 10:31 AM
If we're going to have swords we might as well have spears, halberds, flails, throwing knives, hatchets, battle axes and fireball spells. All of them have just about as much business being on a modern, high tech battlefield as a sword. Hell, might as well toss in a few dragons and undead horrors while we're at it.

Toxemicsix156
09-09-2013, 10:42 AM
lets start a pettion and try to get trion to actually add some ideas in a patch or atleast dlc, if we had enough players to support it then they would have to do something about it or if we had the support select someone to talk with a dev and negotiate new in game additions, lets be honest this dlc was such a dissapointment that something like this would actually make up for it and also it would make the players happy which would put life back into the game

August Barkley
09-09-2013, 10:45 AM
lets start a pettion...

Come on, Trion never cared about our requests, suggestions and demands, even it`s they were valid.

Call Me Gus
09-09-2013, 10:46 AM
A big hub where you find every possible vendor, auction houses, mail boxes( Would be nice with a proper mailsystem), some kind of a Club that plays music? where you can hang out with friends or meet others, Race track where you can race with friends or others and maybe bet, Character customization station where it costs Keycodes or Bits and some Scrip, An item Bank, cargo hold, item locker or whatever it's called.

I'll will modify my comment if i come up with something more.

samuelsinn
09-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Free DLC we already payed for the game why pay for the addons waist of money.
new areas to exsplore. now maps . alow us to leave san fran and move on to other citys stats and areas . maybe even let us go to defiance its self o.o I know id love to go down inside the mine and kill a gient hell bug mother with her oncomeing swarm.

auction house. call it something like E rep traiding goods or something. and alow players to add fully modded and un modded weapons and such.

ARMOR RATING . it annoys the hell out of me that the difrent outfits do nothing. look at the heavy armor that you get for the scrapyard co op it looks nice its great armor . but it also does nothing . it would be nice if the outfit did do something .

helicopter mount. Id love to beable to fly over the battle field to get to ark falls faster.

the ability to shoot from your rides. it would make smashing thrugh volge road blocks so mch easyer if you could shoot the sobs as you blast thogh them on a quade or dodge

if the modaraters and GMS and SGMS and creaters and perducers of the games would listen to our requests and ideas and incorporate them into the game :D

Toxemicsix156
09-09-2013, 11:44 AM
aint that the truth barkley, im pretty sure trion is only in it for the money but anyways i've heard better ideas in this thread then what they actually put in this first dlc, the only thing good that came out of this first dlc was charged weps, duels, the mod vendors and the new keycode buying set up. the casithan race was pretty much owed to us cuz i know everyone was pissed to see that you could only play as human or irathient originally but in my opinion the rest of the dlc is shtako and i really wanna know who was the genius that decided to put no turret on the raptor, really? i bought the season pass so im intersted to see how many f ups it will take till they finally do it right, i will admit they did put in some much needed changes in this dlc but at the same time this dlc was months late so wtf where did all that time go cuz i was expecting alot more since they had the time to make this first dlc magical

SHADOWBROKER
09-09-2013, 11:54 AM
better looking armor.

SHADOWBROKER
09-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Come on, Trion never cared about our requests, suggestions and demands, even it`s they were valid.not true. i asked for dark matter armor to be added and now its there.

J_matt
09-09-2013, 12:00 PM
bit store items being significantly less than what they are charging

August Barkley
09-09-2013, 12:01 PM
not true. i asked for dark matter armor to be added and now its there.

When I was a kid, I asked Satan to give me a Sega Mega Drive 2, and my parents gave it to me. It is interrelated?

Venomlaced
09-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Is it a horse that's been beaten to death? Maybe but it would give us one more thing to do looking for rare bosses with unique loot that spawn randomly on the maps.

Sanguinesun
09-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Tumble weeds

Elastik Spastik
09-09-2013, 12:10 PM
When I was a kid, I asked Satan to give me a Sega Mega Drive 2, and my parents gave it to me. It is interrelated?

when i was a kid i asked god for a bike, but i realised he doesnt work that way, so i stole one and asked for forgiveness

August Barkley
09-09-2013, 12:11 PM
when i was a kid i asked god for a bike, but i realised he doesnt work that way, so i stole one and asked for forgiveness

You did everything right! I approve.

Toxemicsix156
09-09-2013, 12:16 PM
the point is for the amount of time they had we should of seen alot more out of this first dlc i was expecting them to expand the map, add onto the story and much more, i taught they would set the bar high with the first dlc that way it would make it worth the wait for all of us gamers and at same time help the sales go up, hopefuly trion will figure out that they can make more money by putting out quality instead of disapointing the ark hunters

dude26212
09-09-2013, 12:28 PM
every 30 mins a random golden skitterling races across the map just barely slower then the fastest vehicle in the game and no matter how its killed or who kills it it drops something for anyone in the area. mainly i just want to be in a situation where i see it run by me and then its followed by like 50 people in vehicles tryin to run it down lol

Frozen
09-09-2013, 03:17 PM
I want teammates to piggy back on my quad, Mongoose style!

Apply the swimming physics of our characters to a quad so it floats, then reskin the bottom for fast and easy jetskis! (I'm serious about this one tho, goes with my island expansions DLC idea)

Amack
09-09-2013, 03:47 PM
I've been finding good weapon drops with no mod slots preinstalled. So I have to go ahead and add them 1 at a time, each taking 10 minutes to create, totalling 40 minutes. Why not have the option to add all available slots at once (even if it is only missing 2 slots), taking 20 minutes with a bit more resource cost to it.

Or something similar.

Rasczak
09-09-2013, 06:00 PM
I'm sorry I'd prefer to speculate on some great content that I think might get used in a game if enough people wanted it-but hope has faded.

As JARVIS would say: Indeed.

Murder Shepard
09-09-2013, 06:16 PM
I know it says 1 thing but I have 3,

Charge Blade Bayonet tp add bonus melee

Offencive Vehicle Attachments. I want a Snowplow blade for my chalIenger so can finally mow down a Volge.

armor with a Bonus Defensive Rating.. like +50 DR for The Coda commando or even a bonus DR for the gulanite miner oufit against 99ers.