PDA

View Full Version : server down?

Magick
09-09-2013, 10:41 AM
I don't see any tweets or post about it but I am unable to get on and keep getting the Critical message.

davis
09-09-2013, 10:45 AM
Im guessing there down havent been able to log in for a few hours now. Funny thing is i hardly play this anymore decided to give it another shot i guess the jokes on me for not trading it in when it was worth something.

Frankenfinger08
09-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Yes, the servers are down. I wasn't aware of any maintenance until a pop-up came on when I was playing that warned me of the servers coming down in 30 mins.

Flank
09-09-2013, 11:01 AM
I don't see any tweets or post about it but I am unable to get on and keep getting the Critical message.

Trion posted in the server status section regarding this downtime.. they actually had the post up late friday night or early saturday am. I didn't see it till sat morning. Anyways 3 day notice. Should be back up in 30mins.
There is another scheduled for tomorrow as well.. 6a.m. pst.. and is 2hr duration.

Magick
09-09-2013, 11:05 AM
Trion posted in the server status section regarding this downtime.. they actually had the post up late friday night or early saturday am. I didn't see it till sat morning. Anyways 3 day notice. Should be back up in 30mins.
There is another scheduled for tomorrow as well.. 6a.m. pst.. and is 2hr duration.

Thanks for the info.

Flank
09-09-2013, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the info.

No problem. Glad to help.

JagerMyk
09-09-2013, 11:42 AM
yes thank you, but I didn't see anything for today? but anywho glad ppl still care enough to want to help w/o being *****hats.

Flank
09-09-2013, 02:29 PM
yes thank you, but I didn't see anything for today? but anywho glad ppl still care enough to want to help w/o being *****hats.

Yeah man.. I know the feeling. Yeah it was there (maintence notification) since Saturday.
I specifically checked server status that morning as i was waiting in line to buy a psn card.
Wanted to spend some bits on boosts.. needless to say, I will be waiting till after tomorrow.