PDA

View Full Version : Bought your copy from g2play? Cant play/patch? Read This.

Sanders561
04-01-2013, 10:33 PM
"Dear Customer

This issue was caused by publisher who decided to changed dystibution method.
Keys for full version will be sent as soon as publisher will provide them (estimated 02-04-13 12:00-3:00 PM CET/GMT time zone)

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Best Regards
G2Play.net Team,Hubert"

I am lost for words. :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused:

N0va
04-01-2013, 10:37 PM
I bought from g2play, I can play, though I have not received any preorder items at all.

ithanium
04-01-2013, 11:03 PM
I bought from g2play, I can play, though I have not received any preorder items at all.

Same thing...I can play but no pre-order bonus...kinda sucks...

dirtyklingon
04-01-2013, 11:05 PM
GMG and other official retailers are affected by this as well.

the response is legit. trion really did change their distro model randomly.

i can play but got no preorder bonuses. ordered from g2play about a week ago.

N0va
04-02-2013, 08:05 AM
Yeah...who knows, they did say that Trion was going to send out the extra keys or something I believe.

Nallic
04-02-2013, 08:19 AM
Same thing...I can play but no pre-order bonus...kinda sucks...

Does it suck more than not playing at all? Like the rest of us who purchased from G2Play and got preorder goodies but no game license. :P

G2Play has always been very transparent about this issue, and they are always quick to answer email and get issues resolved. I don't think they have any blame in this. I'm sure they'll get us all our keys as soon as they can.

EdgeTW
04-02-2013, 08:30 AM
GMG and other official retailers are affected by this as well.

the response is legit. trion really did change their distro model randomly.

i can play but got no preorder bonuses. ordered from g2play about a week ago.

No.. my friends have purchases from GMG, Amazon, Bestbuy.. all of them received their pre-order items when the servers went up last night. Only my friend who went with G2Play is having this problem.

dirtyklingon
04-02-2013, 08:32 AM
No.. my friends have purchases from GMG, Amazon, Bestbuy.. all of them received their pre-order items when the servers went up last night. Only my friend who went with G2Play is having this problem.

funny, there's been threads on the front page of this and the upper general forum that claim otherwise.

N0va
04-02-2013, 08:55 AM
Hope g2play will work it out soon...

EdgeTW
04-02-2013, 08:56 AM
funny, there's been threads on the front page of this and the upper general forum that claim otherwise.

All of us were using our pre-order items last night, except my buddy who made the G2Play purchase. He can't even log in. Don't know what to tell you.

ironhands
04-02-2013, 08:56 AM

contact trion support, they'll give you the preorder items, they did for me

N0va
04-02-2013, 09:01 AM
Yeah im going to contact them when I get home from work today.

Nallic
04-02-2013, 03:04 PM
FYI, G2play has started mailing out the retail keys. See you all ingame :)