PDA

View Full Version : DLC Rant

uninhabitableheart
09-09-2013, 01:28 PM
So I'm one of the people (fools?) who bought the $150 version on preorder. I rolled with the new mmo punches, because I'm not solely a console gamer and know how this stuff can go.

So I'm trying to get into the DLC content and so far... uh... really guys? "Go in a room and just blow dudes away for 5 minutes" (while we awkwardly try to shoehorn in some kind of ******** excuse for "lore"(not that I'm into lore just an observation)).

I realllllly hope I'm just scraping the ice berg and there's some substance, and these arenas are not the whole of the DLC...

Truck's stupid btw. Lame truck.

Overtkill21
09-09-2013, 01:29 PM
So I'm one of the people (fools?) who bought the $150 version on preorder. I rolled with the new mmo punches, because I'm not solely a console gamer and know how this stuff can go.

So I'm trying to get into the DLC content and so far... uh... really guys? "Go in a room and just blow dudes away for 5 minutes" (while we awkwardly try to shoehorn in some kind of ******** excuse for "lore"(not that I'm into lore just an observation)).

I realllllly hope I'm just scraping the ice berg and there's some substance, and these arenas are not the whole of the DLC...

Truck's stupid btw. Lame truck.

My advice? Stop playing right now...you have "expectations" - those don't get along well with this game right now...

uninhabitableheart
09-09-2013, 01:35 PM
My advice? Stop playing right now...you have "expectations" - those don't get along well with this game right now...

Yeah. Hear ya

Rokea
09-10-2013, 05:45 PM
I agree the other thing that Irks me is I re-made my toon and well he looks more like a Downie now than he did before and there isnt an option in the store to re-do it. I thought they said they would be selling character recustoms in the store

J_matt
09-10-2013, 06:06 PM
They do but seems only for pc at the moment i think or they forgot to add it to ps3

azzwozere
09-10-2013, 07:23 PM
lilke they "forgot" to add the server select option... please, do this soon, the EU servers are constantly kicking me out of major arkfalls when the boss mob is about to die... :(

Black_Adder_
09-11-2013, 12:49 AM
Well, I think it is smarter to just buy game disc and then wait and watch if you should get season pass for any game and it isn't worth to spend 150$ on preorder but I like Defiance. Bought the standart version of game plus the DLC and it was worth the $, Defiance is one of my all time favourite games.