PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL BUGS/GLITCH/CRASH Thread! Report Issues Here!

King Smaals
04-01-2013, 10:40 PM
Hey guys, I just wanted to make a thread where everyone can report launch issues they are having. It will make it easier for devs to fix them!

msnell901
04-01-2013, 10:43 PM
I have downloaded the pather and the patch downloaded successfully. When i click play the game flickers a bit then exits back to the pathcer.

I have tried multiple tips from the forums such as run patcher in admin mode (as well as the game client)
changing the properties of the game client to disable desktop composition.

I have also uninstalled the game with a fresh install.

Philote
04-01-2013, 10:45 PM
This ****ing game is full of bugs.

They're everywhere. http://i.imgur.com/PSUze86.png

Durva360
04-01-2013, 10:45 PM
Not able to claim my challenger

Thunderclap
04-01-2013, 10:51 PM
This ****ing game is full of bugs.

They're everywhere. http://i.imgur.com/PSUze86.png
ROTFLOL. Not those. Although I can't wait to try sporeshot on one.

GhostTLT
04-01-2013, 10:53 PM
Loot tables still "off" for co op instances and arkfalls!!!!! What's the deal????

exxcess
04-01-2013, 10:54 PM
I honestly see no difference from beta 3 mission... chat seems even more broken than before

a4nic8er
04-01-2013, 10:57 PM
For some players, Defiance(PC) still hangs on exit as detailed in Freeze on exiting game (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?7643-freeze-on-exiting-game) Beta Feedback thread.

Opened a support ticket (again)

King Smaals
04-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Bumping to top.

MrChoco
04-01-2013, 11:17 PM
Bumping to top.

When u crash ur car and u try to get in , it doesnt move .. u have to summon it again and it works ;o

Tezree
04-01-2013, 11:26 PM
Been playing for a few hours, just muted somone on voip in game.... it crashed my client and even my teamspeak. haha
also now my client wont launch, get a black screen and then nothing.

Dezzy
04-01-2013, 11:36 PM
I finished all the patches on the 360 and when I went to log in it says, "Critical. Server not available." Ugh....please tell me I'm not the only one with this issue...

djin
04-01-2013, 11:39 PM
It appears that after I respecced from Overcharge and switched over to Decoy, I retained two of the perks on the left of the Overcharge skill. I am able to use them even if I didn't unlock the perks that are adjacent to them.

DJBlaze
04-01-2013, 11:40 PM
I finished all the patches on the 360 and when I went to log in it says, "Critical. Server not available." Ugh....please tell me I'm not the only one with this issue...

the console servers will not be on for a while

DJBlaze
04-01-2013, 11:41 PM
It appears that after I respecced from Overcharge and switched over to Decoy, I retained two of the perks on the left of the Overcharge skill. I am able to use them even if I didn't unlock the perks that are adjacent to them.

this happened in beta also for me, at least it's a good bug LOL

djin
04-01-2013, 11:43 PM
this happened in beta also for me, at least it's a good bug LOL

I certainly don't mind it lol. Besides, ammo is just weird these days, especially during an Arkfall event.

Xyr3s
04-01-2013, 11:57 PM
well first off in ark falls the mobs keep dissapearing on me lol.... this never happened to me in any of the betas or alpha just after launch : / and then they re appear again and im like wtf??? how in the hell did he get over there??? >.<

2nd off i think my character is bugged... i cant log into it.... can log into the game and select my char but then after the loading screen it just auto disconnects me.... i can create a new character and play without a prob but it keeps DCing my main character during the loading screen for some reason :(

Xyr3s
04-01-2013, 11:58 PM

well u get the scavenger perk from the arkfall code bonus... the other skill is the one that gets unlocked from scavenger but u cant use it till u up overcharge.

GrimRouper
04-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Unable to claim my challenger :< or any pre-order bonus :(

Komakala
04-02-2013, 12:00 AM

If one of them is Scavenger, allows you to loot more ammo that perk is from entering the ark codes. You'll always have access to that perk, as long as you entered the codes.

Pasha
04-02-2013, 12:02 AM
Data recorder in The Crater doesn't count in pursuit. As well as the other Marin recorder is still beneath/inside barrel.

I "Hope" it will be fixed :p

Artek
04-02-2013, 12:04 AM
Time out after the tutorial mission. Cant reconnect after that

djin
04-02-2013, 12:05 AM
well u get the scavenger perk from the arkfall code bonus... the other skill is the one that gets unlocked from scavenger but u cant use it till u up overcharge.

Nice call on the Scavenger perk.

Xyr3s
04-02-2013, 12:21 AM
well first off in ark falls the mobs keep dissapearing on me lol.... this never happened to me in any of the betas or alpha just after launch : / and then they re appear again and im like wtf??? how in the hell did he get over there??? >.<

2nd off i think my character is bugged... i cant log into it.... can log into the game and select my char but then after the loading screen it just auto disconnects me.... i can create a new character and play without a prob but it keeps DCing my main character during the loading screen for some reason :(

well i can login again now... dunno what happened.. wasnt a patch or ne thing... just thankfull i can play again lol... BUT as per beta and alpha my controls have been defaulted once again.,... thought this would have been fixxed by launch

Celestien
04-02-2013, 12:24 AM
Now when I log in and select my character it goes to load then says Critical Lost COnnection to server. WTF!!

Prana
04-02-2013, 12:46 AM
In game, lock up, screen freezes, then says cannot connect to server a few pop up screens come and go and then option to retry or quit game. I quit, try to log back in but it says cannot connect to server. I know other people have had this issue. I even heard it discussed in Dr Chiz live stream. Someone said that you can change your pw to correct the issue or submit email to support@defiance.com I just wanted it posted here, discussed and hopefully get a dev on it right away and get it fixed asap. This way others with same issue seeking fix can find this. :)

Mack
04-02-2013, 12:57 AM
When using the cloak ability if you run into a biological compound (poop shoes) you will go invisible while still being slow but if you get shot at your shoes will become visible while you remain invisible. Also if your cloak runs out while your poop shoes are invisible they stay invisible and still affect your speed.

David
04-02-2013, 01:20 AM
Settings tab crashes the game with 120hz monitor

Rush
04-02-2013, 01:28 AM
Cannot switch to fullscreen mode from windowed without crashing

II Birchy II
04-02-2013, 01:32 AM
How is posting in the forums quicker than reporting bugs in game, where they get reports sent to them instead of having to trawl through forums posts.

Chappy
04-02-2013, 01:39 AM
because some people cant get back on.....

fsol
04-02-2013, 01:46 AM
Switched some keys (keyboard) around ,played a while.
Logged off to do some rl buisness log in half my binds are reset to default.

This + i see no difference with the beta 3 weekend client besides the fact that ingame store has jacked up prices
and more hten half outfits/headgear is gone.

A1Doggs
04-02-2013, 01:56 AM
Still unable to patch the client with "Patch Error Please Try Again Later" and I've tried everything......sigh

ShadowViper
04-02-2013, 02:05 AM
Combat music stuck in loop mode when not in combat.

Only fix for this is to soft log. Which is quite annoying since I'm doing it anytime I get into combat. Having to log like once every 5 minutes just to stop the combat music from playing, as it gives me a headache when on too long lol

*EDIT*

Decided just to turn the music off, easier until they fix it lol :P