PDA

View Full Version : New faces (well, handles) in the French and German forums!

dahanese
09-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Hey guys,

As you are all aware, over the last couple weeks we’ve been undergoing some major changes in the company and here on the forums, including consolidating our community team entirely into the Redwood City office. For the French and German community, this meant you guys have gone a couple weeks without native speakers to represent you on the forums. As of next week, that’s at an end. I’m excited to introduce you to Kharon for all things German and Alastyn for all things French. They are still getting their handles set up – but when they are, they’ll be around the forums to answer questions and get you all the latest news in French and German.

In addition to these new faces, we’re also consolidating down the forums to help keep conversations active and fresh. The Code of Conduct is also being overhauled and will now be identical across all languages.

Thanks for your patience – and I’m here if you have any questions!

BJWyler
09-09-2013, 04:44 PM
In the mean time, can anyone translate this post for our German and French friends, so they know what's going on? ;P

In all seriousness, good news for those players and thanks for the update, even though Ima 'Merican and speaks it fluently.

dahanese
09-09-2013, 05:07 PM
In the mean time, can anyone translate this post for our German and French friends, so they know what's going on? ;P

In all seriousness, good news for those players and thanks for the update, even though Ima 'Merican and speaks it fluently.

Yes, that's in the works. :P

Billy Guile
09-09-2013, 08:20 PM
zere ar ze gaiz wo sprackish ze gerMAN und le pearSAN who le speakeh le frennnccchhhhhhaaahahahah

bon, no?

Dracian
09-09-2013, 10:29 PM
This is a more than welcome news, thanks for the info.

Willkommen Kharon and bienvenue Alastyn !

zere ar ze gaiz wo sprackish ze gerMAN und le pearSAN who le speakeh le frennnccchhhhhhaaahahahah

bon, no?

Errrrr... No.

Bute zis ize tru, wi Frenches ore teribade ate spiking forene langages :p

MacDeath
09-09-2013, 11:57 PM
This is a more than welcome news, thanks for the info.

Willkommen Kharon and bienvenue Alastyn !

Errrrr... No.

Bute zis ize tru, wi Frenches ore teribade ate spiking forene langages :p
And quite understandable is it not? Why learn the languages of these outlanders when the perfect language has been perfected? ;)

Dracian
09-10-2013, 12:21 AM
And quite understandable is it not? Why learn the languages of these outlanders when the perfect language has been perfected? ;)

Se vi pensas, ke la perfekta lingvo estas la Angla, mi havas malbonajn novajxojn por vi ;)

Ne Esperanta retforumo ?

badprocess
09-10-2013, 01:12 AM
Good news, thanks for the french (and german ;) ) Defiance's community :)

DrJest
09-11-2013, 04:01 AM
Happy to hear we aren't left anymore by our own, this is a good news for both communities !

Ps : Wi Frenchiez ar veri api ov ze nu

Wi7cher
09-11-2013, 05:05 AM
Cool! Thanks for the update on this.
We will have a warm welcome for the new german CM. :cool:

N3gativeCr33p
09-11-2013, 07:07 AM
So any truth to the rumors that I've heard about the EU servers being Tumbleweed City?

Dracian
09-11-2013, 07:16 AM
So any truth to the rumors that I've heard about the EU servers being Tumbleweed City?

From my point of view, PC-EU is not dead. I still see 25+ players Arkfalls/Sieges and in the evenings/week-ends, Shadow Wars are usually @ 3-4 cap points. My friends are usually split in 3 different phases.

However, it seems thatn within the French Community, XBox and even more PS3 are almost desert (4 players Major Arkfalls, they say). Can't tell however, I only play on PC.

DrJest
09-11-2013, 08:03 AM
Yesterday evening, we was over 40 at a siege during the evening.

Still about PC server

PointyShrew
09-11-2013, 03:37 PM
german???

they love me there!!! I zee poop on ze chest!

Inner
09-11-2013, 04:54 PM
Good news indeed !

Irondiesel58
09-19-2013, 01:31 AM
Hey Leute, wie Sie alle wissen, in den letzten paar Wochen haben wir gerade einige wichtige Veränderungen in der Gesellschaft und hier in den Foren, einschließlich der Konsolidierung unserer Community Team vollständig in die Redwood City Office. Für die französische und die Deutsche Gemeinschaft, das bedeutete, dass sie Jungs haben sich ein paar Wochen ohne native speakers zu vertreten sie in den Foren. In der nächsten Woche, was zu Ende. Ich bin schon sehr gespannt, stellen Ihnen Kharon für alle Dinge Deutsch und Alastyn für alles Französische.
Sie bekommen noch immer ihre Griffe eingerichtet - aber wenn sie sind, werden sie in den Foren, die Ihre Fragen beantworten und erhalten Sie die aktuellen Nachrichten in deutscher und französischer Sprache. Zusätzlich zu diesen neuen Gesichtern, wir sind auch die Foren, mit deren Hilfe Sie Ihre Gespräche aktiv und frisch. Der Code of Conduct ist auch überarbeitet und sind nun identisch in allen Sprachen. Vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld - und ich bin hier, wenn Sie Fragen haben! Ich bin aus New York wollen wir alle zusammen spielen können!

Irondiesel58
09-19-2013, 01:36 AM
Hé les gars, comme vous le savez tous, au cours des deux dernières semaines, nous avons subi certains changements majeurs dans la société et ici, sur les forums, y compris la consolidation de notre équipe communautaire entièrement dans le Redwood City office. Pour le français et l'Allemand communauté, cela signifie que si vous avez passé quelques semaines sans locuteurs natifs pour vous représenter sur les forums. À partir de la semaine prochaine, c'est à sa fin. Je suis très heureux de vous présenter Kharon pour toutes choses allemand et Alastyn pour toutes choses français. Elles obtiennent toujours leurs poignées configurer - mais quand ils le sont, ils vous être autour des forums pour répondre à vos questions et vous fournir toutes les dernières nouvelles en français et en allemand. En plus de ces nouveaux visages, nous sommes également consolider les forums pour aider à conserver des conversations actives et fraîches. Le Code de conduite est également en cours de révision et seront désormais identiques dans toutes les langues. Merci de votre patience - et je suis ici si vous avez des questions!

Je suis de New York nous souhaitons tous pourraient jouer ensemble !

Irondiesel58
09-19-2013, 01:41 AM
In der Zwischenzeit kann jemand Übersetzen dieser post für unsere deutschen und französischen Freunden, damit Sie wissen, was hier los ist? ;P Im Ernst: Gute Nachricht für alle Spieler und vielen Dank für das Update, auch wenn Ima- 'Ternes Netzteil, Netzkabel für Nordamerika und spricht sie fließend

Irondiesel58
09-19-2013, 01:42 AM
Dans le même temps, est-ce que quelqu'un peut traduire ce post pour notre allemand et amis français, afin qu'ils sachent ce qui se passe? ;P tout à fait sérieusement, une bonne nouvelle pour ces joueurs et grâce à la mise à jour, même si 'Ima Q uiconque juge et parle couramment.

Irondiesel58
09-19-2013, 01:44 AM
You know that you can play on the EU servers right. Just switch your server before you connect. You will need to make up a new character because of the diff server. Then go explore around!!

N3gativeCr33p
09-19-2013, 05:38 AM
You know that you can play on the EU servers right. Just switch your server before you connect. You will need to make up a new character because of the diff server. Then go explore around!!

Yeah, I created a Castithan on the Xbox 360 EU servers the very same day that the DLC went live... and it was lots of fun for the first few days, until the population seemed to dwindle.

jplille
10-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Hey? Houston, We've Got a Problem !

With the french forum, nobody answer, that becomes really weird, have a look here please :

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?134132-Officiel-!-Assistance-%E0-la-communaut%E9-fran%E7aise-de-Defiance./page2

And also with the french translation in the PS3 game, have a look at my screenshot please :

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3677/10074929355_1ff88269cd_c.jpg