PDA

View Full Version : What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Rock Lobsta
09-09-2013, 05:44 PM
The thing that really Grinds my Gears, is when people use the new word "personal" when trying to sell their weapons to try and increase profits in their sales... I mean..really? You're selling a gun...It cant be personal if you're going to sell it...Geeze...what will they think of next?

Anyone else have something that Grinds their Gears???

JustinM19
09-09-2013, 05:47 PM
All the incompetent E-Rep not fighting the volge off.

Allana
09-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Not having many friends who play

joseph021775
09-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Currently it's never getting to the end of a Darkmatter Arkfall. So far every time for the last few days even minor ones lag and then I get a server not available.

xilfxlegion
09-10-2013, 05:43 AM
sigh. quite a few things.

when people at the vendors sit there shooting their rockets off for no reason other than to make noise.
when idiots at vendors try to get their cars on top of the vendors.
when idiots at arkfalls waste the ego boost when there are no enemies around and no crystal to shoot at.
when youre driving along and because of laggy servers stuff pops up at the last second, or even worse, volge pop up at the last second.
and the thing that really pisses me off ---- when people self-revive at an arkfall, especially when they do it when someone is already reviving them. i hate those people.

i also hate blast pods, archers, the little pricks with the shields, and most of all, smelters.

N3gativeCr33p
09-10-2013, 05:46 AM
People that self-revive when there's a cluster of people around that could revive them.

SydSynister
09-10-2013, 07:41 AM
People that self-revive when there's a cluster of people around that could revive them.

The key word there is COULD, lol. I've died several times and had to extract out because everyone was too busy shooting all the things to notice I needed a revive.

What drives me nuts is having my duni suddenly blow up because I hit an invisible Volge.

DrSatan
09-10-2013, 08:08 AM
Browncoats

N3gativeCr33p
09-10-2013, 10:29 AM
The key word there is COULD, lol. I've died several times and had to extract out because everyone was too busy shooting all the things to notice I needed a revive.

Understood... I wish they made it easier to see a downed friendly. It's much easier to see that in DCUO, for example.

Mr Badger
09-10-2013, 10:55 AM
Gingers. People who use the phrase "Going forward.". Taxi cab drivers who can't understand the directions I give them. Public transportation. Gingers. Disney Channels kids who try to be Madonna. Obama. Rust. Raisin cookies when I think I grab chocolate chip. Chocolate chip cookies when I think I grabbed raisin. Protesters. Noobtesters. Rides a 10 speed everywhere guy. Run-on paragraphs that lose track of where they were heading. One time I went to the zoo and saw 2 zebras humping. Then i realized that they were both male so I took a picture. I threatened the zoo explaining to them that they were threatening the biological imperative of all creatures, reproduction. They told me that one of the zebras decided to have a sex change and changed her name from Mary to Murray and I should respect his/her life choices. So I said that that was fine and I had misunderstood the situtaion. I had them over for coffee yesterday. What was I talking about?

xilfxlegion
09-10-2013, 11:48 AM
Gingers. People who use the phrase "Going forward.". Taxi cab drivers who can't understand the directions I give them. Public transportation. Gingers. Disney Channels kids who try to be Madonna. Obama. Rust. Raisin cookies when I think I grab chocolate chip. Chocolate chip cookies when I think I grabbed raisin. Protesters. Noobtesters. Rides a 10 speed everywhere guy. Run-on paragraphs that lose track of where they were heading. One time I went to the zoo and saw 2 zebras humping. Then i realized that they were both male so I took a picture. I threatened the zoo explaining to them that they were threatening the biological imperative of all creatures, reproduction. They told me that one of the zebras decided to have a sex change and changed her name from Mary to Murray and I should respect his/her life choices. So I said that that was fine and I had misunderstood the situtaion. I had them over for coffee yesterday. What was I talking about?

you win the internets sir!

Kapt
09-10-2013, 03:28 PM
- Having no friends that play. Solo sucks ballz against teams in SW.

- Peeps that revive when somebody is reviving them.

- The tea baggers from infector or shotty kills.

- Peeps that whine a new wpn to be nerfed after last wpn they gripped about was just nerfed.

- Peeps that ask how much scrip ya have before asking a price for the wpn they are selling.

- Peeps that blast crappy tunes or any noise through their headsets for everybody to hear.

- Not being allowed to solo a co op map. Instead waiting for 4 peeps.

- Not being able to get into a match of the new C&H Mil. Academy. After 7 tries, each time awaiting 23 more plyrs. :(

- Jealous of these peeps that have dozens of oj/legenday wpns. FFS I have been off work since launch and played countless hrs and have opened over 400+ t4 lockboxes and got 5 oj so far. None were good or better at all.

I can keep going if ya want......

- Trions ability to add new content before fixing previous content of bugs.

- The invisible "tracked vehicles" that pop out of the ground at raider and prosperity mini arkfalls. Especially sniping and wondering why ya don't hit the target ffs!

Kapt
09-10-2013, 03:32 PM

ROFLMAO! Good one.

Mr Badger
09-11-2013, 07:58 AM
I try to bring the funny :)

LITTLE B1RD
09-11-2013, 09:12 AM
It grinds my gears that when I have duel invite set to off but still get them, then when I decline, the person proceeds to melee me while I'm sorting my inventory, forcing me to go somewhere else.

And also, the ever popular a-holes that shoot their weapons from atop the vendors.

N3gativeCr33p
09-11-2013, 12:55 PM
It grinds my gears that when I have duel invite set to off but still get them...

Yes! I have noticed this too, as of late.

Kampo242519
09-11-2013, 01:04 PM
1 people who tea bag, and don't make an effort to do it near your body.
2 Volge Bombers
3 Lunges and Skull crushers
4 Dark matter snipers
5 how misunderstood Pyscho Pete is- He's just lonely, despite the group of 99ers and all the Hell bugs he has to hang out with..
6 Casithans - damn communal bathing bastards

joseph021775
09-11-2013, 02:27 PM
Volge...so many Volge and what is really silly is the ones at sieges are easier than the ones that are every 5 feet regularly.

Tamsin
09-11-2013, 02:37 PM
I totally agree with whoever said smelters. Smelters and those idiots who drive thier vehicles around and around the crystal at arkfalls

Jallace Ryngz
09-11-2013, 02:39 PM
the stupid retrieve or remove mod options I've lost good mods and good weapons to this feature.

August Barkley
09-11-2013, 02:41 PM
the stupid retrieve or remove mod options I've lost good mods and good weapons to this feature.

I broke the legendary AR because of this crap!

Rock Lobsta
09-12-2013, 08:15 AM
Another thing that really Grinds my Gears....is when someone is selling something...but doesn't indicate what they want....Then when you post an offer...they b*tch and moan that you "lowballed" them. Is there something im missing? Like a hidden wiki page that has all the prices for every gun combo??? WTF!

Mr Badger
09-12-2013, 08:16 AM

I don't think I ever completely destroyed myn Ar15 when I took the scope off. I'll have to check with real armorers on thsi to see if its ******** or not. COME ON! how the hell do you break a firearm by taking a part off it?

Allana
09-13-2013, 08:05 PM

Yea but how is that hurting you lol.

Rock Lobsta
09-14-2013, 05:04 AM
And another thing that grinds my gears:

When people mix up the words "sale" and "sell".... They say: "SMG for Sell" or "Im going to Sale this gun"....Really people? Is this a case of the "I R Smart's" ????

N3gativeCr33p
09-14-2013, 06:27 AM
Yea but how is that hurting you lol.

Because I haven't finished my revive pursuit yet?

Seizan
09-14-2013, 08:31 AM
And another thing that grinds my gears:

When people mix up the words "sale" and "sell".... They say: "SMG for Sell" or "Im going to Sale this gun"....Really people? Is this a case of the "I R Smart's" ????

Lmao. Final Sell: Errting Fitty% Off!

J_matt
09-14-2013, 08:43 AM
What grinds my gears is people creating a goodbye thread saying the wont be back yet they talk negative about the game the next day??
Also not being able to get a game of any pvp because the set limit to get a game is to high and the fact u cant get echolon rep any otyer way than pvp

Kaiselius
09-14-2013, 10:17 AM
Not sure if this is just an NA/PS3 thing, but recently people not actually participating in shadow wars have been showing up to them and acting like they are. Shooting and throwing grenades at other players, dodging, stuff like that.
Makes it really hard to tell who is actually shooting at you when things get hectic. Last night a good half of my deaths were due to me returning fire on the wrong detonator user or wrong sniper.

Qoh Helethe
09-14-2013, 10:30 AM
People that AFK melee through an entire arkfall

3rdpig
09-14-2013, 12:55 PM
Opening a trouble ticket, getting ignored, opening another, getting ignored, going to Live Chat and getting bumped to email, getting the email response "We're aware of that and we'll have a fix in place soon!", then getting another email an hour later saying "Since we haven't heard from you in 72 hours we're going to mark your case as Solved".

Telling a customer you can't fix something then marking it as solved doesn't solve their problem, it just pisses them off.

Cicuta Lupus
09-14-2013, 02:09 PM
Not sure if this is just an NA/PS3 thing, but recently people not actually participating in shadow wars have been showing up to them and acting like they are. Shooting and throwing grenades at other players, dodging, stuff like that.
Makes it really hard to tell who is actually shooting at you when things get hectic. Last night a good half of my deaths were due to me returning fire on the wrong detonator user or wrong sniper.

This, absolutely, because it happens on PC/NA as well. There's also, being a sniper, going cloak while you're in a good snipe spot, and having some person, not participating in Shadow Wars, start shooting at you giving away your location to the opposing team. I've been killed more then a couple times because of this.

I'd also like to add, and perhaps someone can correct me on this, but I could have sworn twice I watched Cerberus being destroyed by players that weren't participating as well.