PDA

View Full Version : What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Rock Lobsta
09-09-2013, 05:54 PM
The thing that really Grinds my Gears, is when people use the new word "personal" when trying to sell their weapons to try and increase profits in their sales... I mean..really? You're selling a gun...It cant be personal if you're going to sell it...Geeze...what will they think of next?

Anyone else have something that Grinds their Gears???

JustinM19
09-09-2013, 05:55 PM
The lack of hellbug memes really grinds my gears.

3rdpig
09-09-2013, 07:05 PM
Anything that starts with "I'm sure I'm speaking for the entire community when I say...". No, you're not. Speak for yourself, that's a tough enough job for most people. And far beyond some, at least from what I've seen of their written communication skills.

Rasczak
09-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Don't worry, we have some great fixes and new features in the works . . . and we'll tell you about them just as soon as they are ready to roll out. No! Really! We honestly do have them. Just wait. Ummmmm, please?

The basic Trion Worlds schtick for Defiance grinds my gears at this point.

Atticus Batman
09-09-2013, 07:51 PM
I have the BEST gun in the WHOLE game and you HAVE TO BUY IT!!!!!! I KNOW it's the BEST so NO LOW-BALLIN!

Holy Bahamut3
09-09-2013, 07:55 PM
The thing that really Grinds my Gears, is when people use the new word "personal" when trying to sell their weapons to try and increase profits in their sales... I mean..really? You're selling a gun...It cant be personal if you're going to sell it...Geeze...what will they think of next?

Anyone else have something that Grinds their Gears???

I approve this Message. LOL

melkathi
09-09-2013, 08:09 PM
Anything that starts with "I'm sure I'm speaking for the entire community when I say...". No, you're not. Speak for yourself, that's a tough enough job for most people. And far beyond some, at least from what I've seen of their written communication skills.

You may not be speaking for the community, but with that post you are speaking for me ;)

But what really grinds my gears is people putting the word "official" (usually in capital letters) in the title of their threads.

JPlay
09-09-2013, 08:15 PM
My favorite is starting price
Then reserve price.....they should be the same

Arsenic_Touch
09-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Rust. It really screws with my gears, causes them to wear down.

crasher
09-09-2013, 11:02 PM
See, I was gonna go with 'Bad synchronizers...'

mcshulte
09-09-2013, 11:02 PM
sand in my panties

N3gativeCr33p
09-10-2013, 05:52 AM
Duplicate threads on the same subject.

PseudoCool
09-10-2013, 06:04 AM
Whiners who are also grammar ****'s.. grrr.. nothing worse!

Combo Breaker
09-10-2013, 07:31 AM
Duplicate threads on the same subject.

Nicely caught.

bigguy
09-10-2013, 07:49 AM
the uneeded upcoming grenade change

Worldviewsinc
09-10-2013, 10:17 AM
The fact that there's nearly as many spambots on the forums as real posters and nothing seems to be being done about it!!!

Lanceknight
09-10-2013, 10:22 AM
....when people whine about the upcoming grenade changes, especially when they dont understand how it works

Mr Badger
09-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Gingers. People who use the phrase "Going forward.". Taxi cab drivers who can't understand the directions I give them. Public transportation. Gingers. Disney Channels kids who try to be Madonna. Obama. Rust. Raisin cookies when I think I grab chocolate chip. Chocolate chip cookies when I think I grabbed raisin. Protesters. Noobtesters. Rides a 10 speed everywhere guy. Run-on paragraphs that lose track of where they were heading. One time I went to the zoo and saw 2 zebras humping. Then i realized that they were both male so I took a picture. I threatened the zoo explaining to them that they were threatening the biological imperative of all creatures, reproduction. They told me that one of the zebras decided to have a sex change and changed her name from Mary to Murray and I should respect his/her life choices. So I said that that was fine and I had misunderstood the situtaion. I had them over for coffee yesterday. What was I talking about?

Iceberg
09-10-2013, 12:36 PM

That's from oxidation, so a fix for that would be to remove oxygen. (instead of applying some rust protection lubricant).

Atticus Batman
09-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Whiners who are also grammar ****'s.. grrr.. nothing worse!

WHat's worse, are the grammer ****'s that always have grammar and spelling errors in their posts. It's also kind of funny.