PDA

View Full Version : Server looking good

hey u
09-09-2013, 06:32 PM
Today is the fist day in like 9 days if not more I have played over 2 hours and only 1 lost connection to server 1 time wow I hope this lasts!!! So much fun right now if this lasts the night WOW TRION GOOD JOB!

METAL GRINDER
09-09-2013, 07:39 PM
It's during weekends when I find the most problems. Probably because of the higher number of players, still, it's good to hear that.

XTORT
09-10-2013, 01:31 AM
usually between 10pm-1am EST is when the game runs like complete shtako for me.

hey u
09-10-2013, 11:01 AM
There has been soooooooooooooooooooooo much less lag, server crash, system freeze, system restart or hold down power button on the Ps3 till the first beep. Defiance to me looks like they may have found the problem with all this BS. Still some BS but wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy less and I'm loving it and hope it keeps up

azzwozere
09-10-2013, 04:23 PM
There has been soooooooooooooooooooooo much less lag, server crash, system freeze, system restart or hold down power button on the Ps3 till the first beep. Defiance to me looks like they may have found the problem with all this BS. Still some BS but wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy less and I'm loving it and hope it keeps up

try doing a few arkfalls then buddy... because im having a right f**king time of it kicking me just before the boss mob dies... thus i get nothing for my troubles :(

Nemac
09-11-2013, 06:27 AM
Its because the servers can handle the 30 ppl still playing the game now.

xSTERNx
09-11-2013, 09:17 AM

Don't be fooled people the game is running better cause a lot of people are leaving so servers are not as crowded I am one of them who have left the game I might come back if they fix all the problems this games has but they have had plenty of time to resolve the issues but I don't see any difference.

hey u
09-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Servers remind me of April 3 smoothness not counting the server down that day but on the smoothness

Takao
09-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Really? Cause I have been timed out 3x in 1 ark fall just now. Still can't get on.

hey u
09-11-2013, 01:42 PM
With my past 25+ system lock and freezes and crap happening to over the past weeks yes on my end they are the best I have seen. I just hope and pray and almost shed a tear and my eyes tear up with the hope I have that if this keeps up maybe I can recommend this game again to people I know