PDA

View Full Version : Is trion's account management messed up?

Ogla
04-01-2013, 10:49 PM
My main account (120/120 ark codes) keeps giving me invaild password even after changing it several times?

Danio
04-01-2013, 10:59 PM
Ya. Customer Service stated my error (see some other thread) would be fixed if I changed the password using the link at the bottom of the Trion page. Using that link I couldn't do anything because that form would not recognize the answers to my secret questions. If I used the "Forgot Password" link below the password text box on the patcher, that form would recognize my answers, say everything was fine and then send me an e-mail stating my password was changed. but it wasn't my old password still logs into all of the sites and the patcher.

Ogla
04-01-2013, 11:03 PM
so I am pretty much screwed for now lol :(

I really have no desire to enter 120 codes again heh

Spartan
04-01-2013, 11:32 PM
Let's be honest here.. you didn't enter all 120 codes manually. It's a well-known fact that there's a script out there that's easy to use that automatically runs all the possible codes for you. :P

Xistove
04-01-2013, 11:34 PM
Let's be honest here.. you didn't enter all 120 codes manually. It's a well-known fact that there's a script out there that's easy to use that automatically runs all the possible codes for you. :P

Entered mine manually, and I'm stuck in the same boat.

Danio
04-01-2013, 11:34 PM
It's not that well known...I put mine in by hand. Damn you!!!

Ogla
04-01-2013, 11:36 PM

Yah, lets face it I did it manually and had to reenter many to get 120/120 as I did not keep up on entering them when they showed up....