PDA

View Full Version : Partial Hot-Key Reversion Every Time I...

BJC289
04-01-2013, 10:50 PM
...logout of my character/client restart. I have reset my hot-keys about, seven times now. This is very inconvenient and wasn't a problem until it happened the third time. This happened in beta. I would appreciate if this was addressed sooner than later. Anyone else experiencing this?

Valethar
04-01-2013, 10:59 PM
...logout of my character/client restart. I have reset my hot-keys about, seven times now. This is very inconvenient and wasn't a problem until it happened the third time. This happened in beta. I would appreciate if this was addressed sooner than later. Anyone else experiencing this?

I imagine quite a few. This has been an ongoing issue in the Alpha as well, and has been largely ignored. I have to wonder how much of the problem is related to storing the settings on the server rather than local to the user.

Landshark
04-01-2013, 11:08 PM
I had this issue, but definitely only partial keys. Actually, after restarting my client I only had to remap 1 of my keys (the weapon swap). Strange that it saved all the other keymappings though.

BJC289
04-01-2013, 11:15 PM
I imagine quite a few. This has been an ongoing issue in the Alpha as well, and has been largely ignored. I have to wonder how much of the problem is related to storing the settings on the server rather than local to the user.
In alpha as well? WOW. now im confused even more as to why this hasnt been addressed after how long? quite a while now i assume with that fact being said.

BJC289
04-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Bump. Important issue here.

Swampster
04-01-2013, 11:26 PM
Little point in bumping it, it's a well known and well reported issue that's been present for weeks..

BJC289
04-01-2013, 11:33 PM
Yeah, well while that may be, Trion has a lot to worry about. Whether it's likely or not that they would forget about such a lame bug. All I'm doing is reminding them of it, as a customer should do. :)
Anyways, Swampster, how are you liking the game? Find any awesome guns? I found my first good sniper and my first BMG all together. I spent a bit playing support role at couple arkfalls and it definitely paid of thats for sure. I am pretty satisfied with the overall entirety of the game, of course except for the minor things here and there. Very fun. :D