PDA

View Full Version : sorry to ask but im a noob

Nubitz
09-09-2013, 09:18 PM
I just got the dlc today applied the code but when i went to claim my items that i thought i was to get,like the new blade and weapons and character, but when looked at my items, there just not there, no blade no new character skin,just a heap of crap guns and that new car.Have i done something wrong or have i just not looked in the right area, i only got this dlc so i could play around with the blade and new character skins and helmet i was to recive. pls can anyone help me at all with this i would be very greatfull. thx

Nubitz
09-09-2013, 10:36 PM
Now for SOME unkown reason my game wont start up anymore.I click PLAY and it brings up a window all white little blue circle thing spins then windows gos away!!! and NOTHING WENT FORM WORKING TO BROKE FOR NO REASON AT ALL I HAVE REMOVED THE UPDATE FROM WINDOWS STILL SAME PROBLEM.WHY WOULD IT WORK ONE MINUTE THEN NOT THE NEXTD i just dont get it.

Arsenic_Touch
09-09-2013, 11:12 PM
The charge blade can only be obtained via a tier 4 lockbox or doing the arena quest line. To start it, look to the south east of top notch for a data recorder titled "the whisper's scream" will show up like a blue swirl on your map. If you don't see it, abandon your current quest. It will take you to two other data recorders and then to the arena at diablo lighthouse. here you will need to get silver in all 5 arenas to receive the green rarity charge blade (weakest of the group) + a mask.

To make your main character a castithan, you need to collect the recustomization tool from the claim section in the store, then log off, it will prompt you to change your character before logging back in again, here you can change the race and anything else about the character.

As for your game not loading, don't know what to tell you.