PDA

View Full Version : New Survey from SyFy and Defiance

GeeDubya
09-10-2013, 09:58 AM
Received emails for survey twice now. The second apologizing for an error in the quota file causing an error for people trying to complete the first survey, and that the error was now fixed. So, decided to do the survey. Clicked on a couple of initial prompts and then got to the one one age. Picked 55 and over and clicked next. Got a message stating you are not eligible for this survey. Good one SyFy and Trion! Way to alienate a demographic.

Shyloren
09-10-2013, 10:17 AM
I was able to do the survey..40-44 age group. That's stupid of them to not take in everyone's feedback regardless of age.

Bentu
09-10-2013, 10:18 AM
I filled in 97% of it and then it asks for a zip code, don't have them in the UK so couldn't finish the survey.

Lanceknight
09-10-2013, 10:24 AM
bro if u not in US your zip code is 00000

but where can i find this survey, i didnt get any email

Bentu
09-10-2013, 10:25 AM
Ok. Thanks

N3gativeCr33p
09-10-2013, 10:26 AM
but where can i find this survey, i didnt get any email

No email here, as well... and I would LOOOOOVE to fill out a survey. ;)

Worldviewsinc
09-10-2013, 10:33 AM
Received emails for survey twice now. The second apologizing for an error in the quota file causing an error for people trying to complete the first survey, and that the error was now fixed. So, decided to do the survey. Clicked on a couple of initial prompts and then got to the one one age. Picked 55 and over and clicked next. Got a message stating you are not eligible for this survey. Good one SyFy and Trion! Way to alienate a demographic.

I refuse to do online surveys anyway but I see what you mean buddy!!!

Talk about a slap in the face...Funny thing is you have probably been playing games since before the person who compiled the survey was born...

nikra
09-10-2013, 10:50 AM
I filled in 97% of it and then it asks for a zip code, don't have them in the UK so couldn't finish the survey.

there is a box that said "outside US"

3rdpig
09-10-2013, 10:52 AM
I'm 56, my GF who plays is 55 and her Father who also plays regularly is in his mid 70's and her Mom who also has a copy of the game but doesn't play much is also in her 70's.

My first computer game was Vampire Hunter, a game whose code was in the back pages of Ahoy! magazine and you had to manually type in to a Commodore 64. My first game on disk was Zork. I don't normally get prickly about this kind of thing but this seems like a poor demographic to ignore. We have lots of time to play and a fair amount of disposable income.

Worldviewsinc
09-10-2013, 11:08 AM
I'm 56, my GF who plays is 55 and her Father who also plays regularly is in his mid 70's and her Mom who also has a copy of the game but doesn't play much is also in her 70's.

My first computer game was Vampire Hunter, a game whose code was in the back pages of Ahoy! magazine and you had to manually type in to a Commodore 64. My first game on disk was Zork. I don't normally get prickly about this kind of thing but this seems like a poor demographic to ignore. We have lots of time to play and a fair amount of disposable income.

A true veteran gamer...I remember those Commodore 64's well. Then I got my first PC and big games used to come on about 10 floppy discs before CD Roms were ever even thought of...LOL!!!

Misfit501
09-10-2013, 11:15 AM
Oh man, I would love to do a survey!

Krazy Karen
09-10-2013, 11:32 AM

Sorry to hear that :(

Defiance should let all of us Day 1 people take the survey.......

August Barkley
09-10-2013, 11:34 AM
Recently, I also got a survey from Trion. I said, "Just do your job!".

DuMontster
09-10-2013, 11:44 AM
I got both emails, tried to fill out survey both times. In both cases it told me the survey was already maxed out and they weren't taking any more about 65% of the way through it. FML.

Bentu
09-10-2013, 12:23 PM
It said in the survey that the 1st dlc is free.
Is it?

N3gativeCr33p
09-10-2013, 12:27 PM
If I actually do get to fill out a survey, I hope there are plenty of questions for me to select "soon" as a response. ;)

Iceberg
09-10-2013, 12:30 PM
Is this the same one that asks a bunch of questions about the TV show and then asks one question about the game?

Bentu
09-10-2013, 12:40 PM
More in depth than that one.