PDA

View Full Version : emlty sieges broken game

four
09-10-2013, 02:41 PM
Go to a siege that just looks like it started a few minutes ago. Nothing there no enemies no players won't let me partake in said siege. Super awesome. Sick of this game now getting a lil fed up.
game is now trash, company is trash, y'all moderators are never to be seen or heard from 90% of the time unless spitting bs or locking threads based on the new set of rules or if you don't like getting called out. Lol nut up and deal with it, first rule of customer service is the customers always right. Us players are the customers. When you are the voice of Trion here obvi****ingously you're gonna be called upon by us. So provide some acceptable service not just "oh were working on it" or "hey you can't say that" gaaaaayyyyyyyyy
oh yeah,
S U C K MY D I C K
hows that for CoC? ;)

suck meeeeee beautifulllll!

Krazy Karen
09-10-2013, 02:46 PM
customers are NOT always right!

If I have a mean or rude customer, they get BAD SERVICE (im a waitress)

One time a guy actually GRABED me!!!

Was he right????

four
09-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Customers always right its the golden rule. YES EVEN WHEN EVERYONE AGREES the customer is stupid and dont know **** (trust me I've worked in customer service for a while) they are still to be treated as they think they are right. No company wants to be given a ****ty reputation because they didn't provide the best customer service possible simply because they disagreed with a customer

Krazy Karen
09-10-2013, 02:51 PM
So a ****** is right as long as he bought a burger?

or maybe once he buys some wine from me, he should be able to have his way with me?

lol, what planet are you on???

four
09-10-2013, 02:51 PM
He wasn't right to grab you but that's a whole separate ballgame if anything like that happens you still should have walked away and had a manager ask him to leave, which they'd have done so politely still. Well they SHOULD do politely

August Barkley
09-10-2013, 02:52 PM
S ........ K

You've got to say, kiss my friend Richard.

four
09-10-2013, 02:53 PM
I'm on earth. I dont know what planet you're on but even with unruly customers and rude customers the proper procedure is ALWAYS be polite and respectful EVEN WHEN disrespected. You're at work representing your company, not yourself just out in public. If you were out somewhere and some dude grabs you, kick his balls by all means lol.

four
09-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Lmfao August, you're right. Damn autocorrect got me again. .