PDA

View Full Version : Fix the chat system - its not workable.

Rumeyes
09-10-2013, 03:59 PM
Flame me if you want. Go all "if you don't like it leave" emo fanboy on me. Thing is, I can't use the chat system like this. Communication is vital for a MMO. Typing something in Area and I bet nobody can read it. My opinion is you should fix it because right now, I consider it broken.

Pressing Enter and getting a full chat box system in your face is not practical. Even a 7-year old could tell you that. So for the love of god.. Why did you implement this with the DLC?

To add some "content" to the downloadable crap you've given us thusfar? Sorry for my sarcasm, but a new character skin and a blade is not what I was hoping for. At least give us back the old chat.

August Barkley
09-10-2013, 04:28 PM
You are not alone.

3rdpig
09-10-2013, 06:10 PM
A couple of points if I may,

1. The chat system sucks, there's little doubt of that.

2. There's little or no real need for a chat system in Defiance because there's little in it you can't do alone.

3. Everyone who disagrees with you is NOT an emo fanboy.

4. Everyone who disagrees with me IS an uneducated moron with delusions of adequacy.

Amack
09-10-2013, 08:35 PM
lol...

Rule #1 - 3rdpig is always right.

Rule #2 - If 3rdpig is wrong, see rule #1

crasher
09-10-2013, 09:55 PM
A couple of points if I may,

1. The chat system sucks, there's little doubt of that.

2. There's little or no real need for a chat system in Defiance because there's little in it you can't do alone.

3. Everyone who disagrees with you is NOT an emo fanboy.

4. Everyone who disagrees with me IS an uneducated moron with delusions of adequacy.
Dammit, you had me 'til #4.

Skarnak
09-11-2013, 12:35 PM
The chat system is overwhelmingly buggered from Clan to Zone and laughably decrepit for a pc game.

If i wanted to verbally communi....... well i don't actually want to verbally communicate with people in a computer game so the point is moot (nor do i want to hear their kids, their dogs, their verbally abusive spouses, their tvs etc in my audio either).