PDA

View Full Version : Support Team failed to answer my issue... Concerns the new volge battle riffle quest.

FrostEffect
09-10-2013, 07:54 PM
Me: I can't obtain a volge battle riffle due to the mission (as my friends and clan mates tell me its obtained this way as a green riffle) not showing up on my map to pick it up.

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.

The Volge Battle Rifle is actually granted from the side mission Energy Harvest. Once you have completed the mission, the weapon will go directly into your inventory.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.

Your reference number for this ticket is 130902-000655.

Sincerely,

GM Aesrim
Trion Worlds Inc.

Me: I'm aware it comes from the quest line.. its not showing up when i goto the siege

GM: Hello,

Thank you for contacting us in regards to Defiance. We apologize for the delay in responding to your request. At this time we are experiencing greater than anticipated volume which is resulting in longer than expected delays in our response times. Please rest assured that we are working around the clock and will get you the support you need as soon as possible.

With the nature of MMO's we are confident that many of the issues which have been reported have either been fixed by us via patch or were temporary outages which have since been resolved. In an effort to more quickly respond to those who still have an outstanding issue that requires our assistance I am setting this request into a waiting status. If you still require assistance or a response from us then simply update/re-open this ticket with the comment "I still need assistance" and we will respond to your request as quickly as possible.

If you no longer require assistance then no further action is needed by you at this time.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.

Sincerely,

GM Giant
Senior Manager, Customer Support
Trion Worlds Inc.

Me: So you're ignoring the issue at hand with your game and again not complying with a fix. There hasn't been a patch to resolve the no mission showing up "Energy harvest" and I'm not seeing it on the map. mind elaborating a little more without the long paragraph stating "your issue isn't very important, move along" -.- thanks....

GM: Hello Joseph,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.

I apologize for any confusion regarding this mission, it is currently working as intended in that it will not show up on your map unless you are currently within or near an active siege. Once you meet the requires prerequisites the mission will appear on your map. If you believe that it is still not working correctly you can submit a bug report in game via our CS utilities:

To report a bug in-game:

1. Press 'Start'
2. Press and hold (L2 for PS3; LT for Xbox)
3. Use your joystick to select 'Settings'
4. Select 'Submit Feedback'
5. Select a Category (Comment, Bug, Other) and enter text explaining the bug you currently have or feedback you have about Defiance.

Please know that it is important for the bug report to come from your character. Not only does it allow you to explain the issue in detail, in your own words, it will also automatically attach critical pieces of character information to your bug report for our QA team to review.

If you have any additional questions or concerns then please don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance. Your reference number for this question is 130902-000655

Sincerely,

GM Fritters
Trion Worlds Inc.

--------

Okay here is the thing... I KNOW IT COMES FROM THE DAMN QUEST LINE! it doesn't show up on my map. >.> Also They're sitting here telling me to make a ticket in game.. well i did the same day i opened this ticket on my laptop aswell.... I GOT THE SAME DAMN reply....

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us in regards to Defiance. We apologize for the delay in responding to your request. At this time we are experiencing greater than anticipated volume which is resulting in longer than expected delays in our response times. Please rest assured that we are working around the clock and will get you the support you need as soon as possible.

With the nature of MMO's we are confident that many of the issues which have been reported have either been fixed by us via patch or were temporary outages which have since been resolved. In an effort to more quickly respond to those who still have an outstanding issue that requires our assistance I am setting this request into a waiting status. If you still require assistance or a response from us then simply update/re-open this ticket with the comment "I still need assistance" and we will respond to your request as quickly as possible.

If you no longer require assistance then no further action is needed by you at this time.

Sincerely,

GM Giant
Senior Manager, Customer Support
Trion Worlds Inc.

------

Is anyone else in the community experiencing this problem with the volge riffle or is it just me? >.>
What good is a support team if its just repetitive copy and paste. GM Giant failed to answer my issue in a professional manner just started randomness about their team being so chaotic. nothing about the issue at hand...

Murder Shepard
09-10-2013, 08:07 PM
I actually did get this rifle, and modded the hell out of it. and then i sold it for a bunch of scrip. i know how you feel though. i had what must have been a random answer robot when i contacted their support team via live chat. it sucks

Etaew
09-11-2013, 02:35 AM
Just a question, do you have any other missions active at the time?

Cassiel
09-11-2013, 02:44 AM
The mission is a little funny to get started.

You have to wait until a siege is up and then go grab the mission. I did this in San Fran, worked a treat.

Atticus Batman
09-11-2013, 02:58 AM

Exactly this. If you are currently in a mission, bring up your map so you can abandon that mission then when a siege pops up you will be able to see and accept the Energy Harvest mission.

Overtkill21
09-11-2013, 05:50 AM
I actually did get this rifle, and modded the hell out of it. and then i sold it for a bunch of scrip....

That's funny, considering it is a "Cannot Trade" weapon and can't be sold to another player...

N3gativeCr33p
09-11-2013, 06:08 AM

This was going to be my first question, as well.

Frozen
09-11-2013, 08:25 AM
Your question could have been worded differently too perhaps? Instead of directly asking about the gun, maybe just ask about the mission?

"I am unable to access the Energy Harvest mission, has it been changed?" or something

FrostEffect
09-11-2013, 04:11 PM
Your question could have been worded differently too perhaps? Instead of directly asking about the gun, maybe just ask about the mission?

"I am unable to access the Energy Harvest mission, has it been changed?" or something

Yeah but the fact of the matter is, on both tickets the senior gm failed to answer and went on a rant about their team and the ticket count without even speaking about the quest at all. Its this kind of crap that isn't what a support team is meant to be or do.

As for the community questions; No i don't have any missions as along time ago i finished "most" of the side missions except like 3 and came on after a patch and they were removed from my map aswell. I've been to seiges and tryed to pick up said quest but it never showed on the minimap. my icons are always turned on so thats not an issue either.

Shogo_Yahagi
09-11-2013, 04:17 PM
The mission is a little funny to get started.

You have to wait until a siege is up and then go grab the mission. I did this in San Fran, worked a treat.
Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner. The quest givers are bugged and only show up when the siege is active that covers the quest start locations (3). Only while the siege is active can you access them to accept the mission. Once the siege is over, they vanish again. They've been bugged like this since release. Someone really ought to tell the Support Team.