PDA

View Full Version : What has impressed you so far?

Monkerlotus
04-01-2013, 11:12 PM
As the title says, what has impressed you? What would you recommend other players try out and explore? What did you appreciate in the game of Defiance so far?

For me,The San Quentin Ruins is by far the most fun I've had in a long time with an mmo, it felt like an outdoor dungeon instance, and it came with great rewards, the boss at the end (A giant mutant) dropped me a blue shield called the "Rebel Reloader III D" and it came with a 5% reload bonus when shield are depleted. (Nifty enough i suppose) I solo'd this area and it took a while to do by myself, maybe 15-20 minutes, i highly recommend giving this area a shot with some buddies!

It's located at the far right end of the map in Madera on the coast, about parallel to where you do the first few quests. ;)

Yonan
04-01-2013, 11:17 PM
I'm having fun just aimlessly running/riding around and doing whatever takes my fancy. Shoot these grooblies, do that event, see what's over that hill etc. The gameplay is good, the world is great. The interface is very consoleish which is horrible on PC. The PC version at least needs a more PC friendly interface.

captnsammiller
04-01-2013, 11:20 PM
i didnt get to play the beta but im just pumped to play after watching lots of player videos..

Mogway
04-01-2013, 11:25 PM
The beginning area. Its a must try. Because after that when moving to the open world it just disconnects me.