PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION has any1 gotten a VOLGE LMG

FDG SKULLS
09-11-2013, 11:27 PM
like the title says has any1 gotten a Volge battle rifle yet ( LEGENDARY )?

Arsenic_Touch
09-11-2013, 11:39 PM
I'm convinced they do not exist outside of the quest despite what they said on the live stream about how they're really rare. The drop rate siege master said was 5%, there should have been some evidence by now.

FDG SKULLS
09-11-2013, 11:41 PM
a bud told me he inspected someone and they had one but i havent seen one yet

FDG SKULLS
09-13-2013, 03:30 PM
a bud told me he inspected someone and they had one but i havent seen one yet

to the top.

Bonehead
09-13-2013, 03:44 PM
Nope but my best friend's cousin's step daughter's brother has been playing with one since launch so he says.

FDG SKULLS
09-13-2013, 03:48 PM
Nope but my best friend's cousin's step daughter's brother has been playing with one since launch so he says.

funny if that was a joke. if you are serious wow long list.

dude26212
09-13-2013, 03:53 PM
could it be that in addition to hitting the tier that was said before that there is also say a stage requirement. for example in addition to getting either tier 8,9, or 10 for a small chance at it but you also say have to get past stage 10 which would reduce the amount of people who had a chance at getting it. outta all the sieges ive been in ive only gotten past stage 10 once and that was barely. now i could be totally wrong on how often gettin the desired tier and a certain stage happen cause im only on ps3 and it seems the bigger more active clans are on pc

Obiwan
09-13-2013, 04:00 PM
Actually it was his father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate that had one.

Obiwan
09-13-2013, 04:03 PM
I am joking of course.

To answer your question.
Fact: As of right now the Volge LMG is not in the game as a drop. You can only ever get one from the quest and only one.

dude26212
09-13-2013, 04:14 PM
oh also it was said awhile ago and there may be a bug that was hard to detect and keeping the gun from dropping and instead of just sayin so, a fix is lined up in a upcomeing patch that will be snuck in. its best to act like everything is fine if there is no fix or a fix can be done without anyone knowing. that way when someone finally gets on they can just be like see they are in the game just really really rare

FDG SKULLS
09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
oh also it was said awhile ago and there may be a bug that was hard to detect and keeping the gun from dropping and instead of just sayin so, a fix is lined up in a upcomeing patch that will be snuck in. its best to act like everything is fine if there is no fix or a fix can be done without anyone knowing. that way when someone finally gets on they can just be like see they are in the game just really really rare
probably knowing trion