PDA

View Full Version : Problems claiming arkfall/preorder rewards

Alphamedic
04-01-2013, 11:43 PM
Ok so I am in the game and everything has been super smooth. I was able to link my account on the website with no problems and I entered the code from the back of the manual in the store from the xbox but nothing is showing up in the "claim items" section of the store. Is anyone else having this problem? I know the codes are working because I have seen a person with the challenger in game already.

Thanks!

DeadlySkidmarx
04-01-2013, 11:45 PM
I posted the same thing and no response yet unfortunately :/

Mordamere
04-01-2013, 11:47 PM
possibly cause actual launch should be 8 am PDT or so, even if you are in game expect down time repatch etc, may work assuming you registered at Trion for Pre Oder Bonuses and Or Ego points etc etc.

Kocot
04-01-2013, 11:47 PM
Just give it some times, there's obviously going to be a few issues with everyone getting a stonk on to get online.
Myself included.

DeadlySkidmarx
04-01-2013, 11:48 PM
possibly cause actual launch should be 8 am PDT or so, even if you are in game expect down time repatch etc, may work assuming you registered at Trion for Pre Oder Bonuses and Or Ego points etc etc.

That's what I assumed thanks for the response.

Alphamedic
04-01-2013, 11:57 PM
It turns out patience is the key. Just enter everything, wait an hour or so, then log off and back on.

Shortly after originally posting this, I relogged and found 21 (!!!!) items ready to be claimed :)

I hate to hear some people have been having problems because other than this simple little hiccup, my experience has been painless

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-01-2013, 11:59 PM
yeah log out and back in usually fixes it. I posted this about hour ago on another thread about same thing

Midori Oku
04-02-2013, 12:00 AM
It turns out patience is the key. Just enter everything, wait an hour or so, then log off and back on.

Shortly after originally posting this, I relogged and found 21 (!!!!) items ready to be claimed :)

I hate to hear some people have been having problems because other than this simple little hiccup, my experience has been painless

Well then. I guess it comes down to being a waiting game! D:

Edit: Well I just logged off and then back on. All of them are there now! :D

ZaShark
04-02-2013, 12:12 AM
I logged off and now cant even log in! seriously not sure i should laugh or cry at the moment! lol