PDA

View Full Version : Does Every Weapon Get Master Bonus?

Vox Animus
09-12-2013, 03:29 AM
So I have a legendary VOT Surge Blaster. Mastered it and nothing,. no perk added. I contacted the developers to see if this was a error but no reply. Every other item I have ever mastered got a perk.
Please someone shed some light on the situation.

Spiltmilk
09-12-2013, 03:33 AM
Every weapon gets a mastery bonus. I have heard of this bug from other players. Was the item ever in the 'claim item' store? (When your inventory is full, any item rewarded to you gets put in the 'Claim items' section)

Just curious because I been trying to avoid this bug if possible. Can't imagine the frustration. You probably are eager to know if this bonus is going to royally screw your gun. I know I would.

Vox Animus
09-12-2013, 03:41 AM
You are right, yes I remember now I got it out of my claims section. I wish the devs would fix it for me already been waiting a week now.

I am incredibly eager to know what it is, extremely frustrating indeed. I brought more inv space so this won't happen anymore

Indra Echo
09-12-2013, 05:38 AM
You are right, yes I remember now I got it out of my claims section. I wish the devs would fix it for me already been waiting a week now.

I am incredibly eager to know what it is, extremely frustrating indeed. I brought more inv space so this won't happen anymore

IIRC, BMGs (I think Orange ones) were being complained about as not getting the mastery bonus. I don't know that for a fact, because I'm not there with my orange spanner.

Dracian
09-12-2013, 05:46 AM
IIRC, BMGs (I think Orange ones) were being complained about as not getting the mastery bonus. I don't know that for a fact, because I'm not there with my orange spanner.

All my Legendary BMGs got weapon mastery bonus (I got 5, you can trust me :p). However, I know with what you are mistaking : the Legendary bonus (the orange one) : BMG don't have one.

Example :

http://i.imgur.com/0pCAZPI.jpg

Indra Echo
09-12-2013, 06:03 AM
All my Legendary BMGs got weapon mastery bonus (I got 5, you can trust me :p). However, I know with what you are mistaking : the Legendary bonus (the orange one) : BMG don't have one.

Example :

http://i.imgur.com/0pCAZPI.jpg

Ah, ok thanks for that correction and the pic. I knew there was something about them not getting a bonus...

Vox Animus
09-12-2013, 10:13 AM
It's fine for me now, I traded it for a better VOT Surge Blaster with syphon and better roll. Mastered it already got a nice 10% ego recharge for it now. Thanks for the help guys appreciate it.

Telemachus
09-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Have several assault weapons that never received the white text under the mastered box.

Dracian
09-12-2013, 10:36 PM
Have several assault weapons that never received the white text under the mastered box.

That's because they were sent first in your "Claim Items" section. Any weapon going there will lose its mastery bonus.

Vox Animus
09-14-2013, 09:55 AM
It's a shame. I was lucky enough to resolve this problem by myself, with my trade an all... And I brought lots more inv space since. But others won't be so lucky. :| It's a big problem which in my opinion should be solved by now.