PDA

View Full Version : The mother of all hellbugs....

Elastik Spastik
09-12-2013, 03:41 AM
Should be at least ten times its normal size. Would make it more epic.

tabularasa
09-12-2013, 03:44 AM
Should be at least ten times its normal size. Would make it more epic.

Oh I think looking like a giant inflated Tick with pus being blasted out of its various ducts is about right. Could be bigger, maybe longer with an egg sac like the queen from Aliens movies.

Elastik Spastik
09-12-2013, 04:03 AM
And randomly splurts out 50 different hellbugs out of its sac.

J_matt
09-12-2013, 05:29 AM
Honestly it should be 3x bigger like the one in the tv series but more interesting to fight a big a** tick lol

Elastik Spastik
09-12-2013, 07:09 AM
Should be as big as the dark matter monolith.

Kibblehouse
09-12-2013, 08:37 AM
I think size is ok, maybe a little bigger. But I would like to see a LOT more adds, considering its "THE MOTHER OF ALL HELLBUGS" I would expect to see a real hive swarm response. We don't have to make it another Monolith battle, but having to deal with a LARGE number of assorted bugs would be fun.

azzwozere
09-12-2013, 08:47 AM
it needs to be bigger for sure, and we need MORE hellbugs to defend their queen, more Monarchs (do they even spawn during this part of the Arkfall?) and warriors... archers can die, cheap *** explosion spammers...

Xaearth
09-12-2013, 08:50 AM
I think size is ok, maybe a little bigger. But I would like to see a LOT more adds, considering its "THE MOTHER OF ALL HELLBUGS" I would expect to see a real hive swarm response. We don't have to make it another Monolith battle, but having to deal with a LARGE number of assorted bugs would be fun.

Erm... I'm going to go with no on that one.

Adds are one of, if not the, worst mechanic in this game. Not only are they near-instant respawn, irrelevant for achieving your goals, and just a general nuisance...

Their hp scales based on the number of people not bothering to shoot them...

Which is what you're supposed to do, seeing as they are near-instant respawns, irrelevant to achieving your objective, and just a general nuisance (or bullet sponge if you prefer that term).