PDA

View Full Version : wheres MY Preorder stuff

Ghetto Ganker
04-02-2013, 12:05 AM
Account is linked, when i go to the store i have nothing to claim

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-02-2013, 12:06 AM
Search works great... Try logging out and back in... Sometimes it takes a little while to load onto account

Komakala
04-02-2013, 12:09 AM
Where did you purchase the game and what platform?

Yonpachi
04-02-2013, 12:12 AM
I searched, relog in, relog back, restarting the client. Doesn't work.
I have no preorder item bonus, all I have on claim page at item shop are just my arkcodes bonus...

:(

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-02-2013, 12:13 AM
I searched, relog in, relog back, restarting the client. Doesn't work.
I have no preorder item bonus, all I have on claim page at item shop are just my arkcodes bonus...

:(

Did you enter code on manual?

Takehitsu
04-02-2013, 12:14 AM
I am having the same exact issue and I ordered from the Trion sight directly.

nuk3meister
04-02-2013, 12:16 AM
Same problem here.

GrimRouper
04-02-2013, 12:16 AM
Same here guys :(

Yonpachi
04-02-2013, 12:19 AM
Did you enter code on manual?
yes .

tabularasa
04-02-2013, 12:19 AM
Got everything except the trion bonuses from pre-order. Went with Gamestop and have that stuff, just not the bonus exp, the red dark matter suit, the hydra. Weird.

Ghetto Ganker
04-02-2013, 12:20 AM
i havent even gotten my arkfall code sTuff yet

Mogway
04-02-2013, 12:29 AM
Its amazing how many people are getting diffrent things and not others. I see people rollin around in thier steam blue trucks. No steam rewards for me. Got the arc code stuff. Even more amazing is how Trion seems to have sewn thier employees lips shut. Trion isnt new. They should know better that all people really want is someone to say "Hey, we know about the issue and are looking into it" or "Hey, have you tried this?". But no, they cant be bothered. I understand they are busy with launch but that doesnt give them an excuse to ignore the community.

ExpiredLifetime
04-02-2013, 12:32 AM
Its amazing how many people are getting diffrent things and not others. I see people rollin around in thier steam blue trucks. No steam rewards for me. Got the arc code stuff. Even more amazing is how Trion seems to have sewn thier employees lips shut. Trion isnt new. They should know better that all people really want is someone to say "Hey, we know about the issue and are looking into it" or "Hey, have you tried this?". But no, they cant be bothered. I understand they are busy with launch but that doesnt give them an excuse to ignore the community.
I've said it in another post, I'll say it again. Do you want the devs doing their job and fixing the problem, or do you want them on the forums talking about it? The minute that they say anything, they're going to have to deal with the community. Guaranteed. Wait 6 hours and let the CSR team get into the office.

Teizar
04-02-2013, 12:32 AM
.. yea same here im HOPING that at 9am we get our stuff other wize much sadfaceness

Yonpachi
04-02-2013, 12:34 AM
I've said it in another post, I'll say it again. Do you want the devs doing their job and fixing the problem, or do you want them on the forums talking about it? The minute that they say anything, they're going to have to deal with the community. Guaranteed. Wait 6 hours and let the CSR team get into the office.

I want dev doing their job and fixing the problem and post on forums

Mogway
04-02-2013, 12:41 AM

And I'll say the same thing to you that I say to anyone who says this. If they dont actually have any CSR on launch night then whoever is in charge needs fired. That should be a basic requirement for the launch of an MMO. Trion is not new to this. Is saying fired alittle harsh? No, its not. Do your job or find another one. Thats how most companies work anyway.

Communication goes a long way. It really does. If I knew they where looking into it I wouldnt be here looking for any little bit of info to find out if its something I need to do (even though my codes have been entered) or if its a problem on thier end.

ExpiredLifetime
04-02-2013, 12:44 AM
And I'll say the same thing to you that I say to anyone who says this. If they dont actually have any CSR on launch night then whoever is in charge needs fired. That should be a basic requirement for the launch of an MMO. Trion is not new to this. Is saying fired alittle harsh? No, its not. Do your job or find another one. Thats how most companies work anyway.

Communication goes a long way. It really does. If I knew they where looking into it I wouldnt be here looking for any little bit of info to find out if its something I need to do (even though my codes have been entered) or if its a problem on thier end.
You know, they have posted on the support page with some fixes for it. They have posted that they're working on the servers. They have posted that they had some unexpected problems. What else do you want, speculation on when it's going to be finished? Giving any sort of time frame for when a problem might be fixed is a death sentence with your community, since more than likely it won't meet that time frame.

Fallanx
04-02-2013, 12:46 AM
Same issue here, i have nothing extra as if i never pre ordered or added any code. Hope it gets fixed quick..

Mogway
04-02-2013, 12:52 AM
I am simply following the dev tracker and looking in the forums and following twitter. All places expected to see communication. Otherwise why have them? That said, I'm done complaining. After a couple hours the items have showed up. Maybe my standards are to high. But there are plenty of games out there that want my money so I will keep my high standards and give my money to the company most deserving.

Now to go play the game and see if my faith in Trion is still alive in thier ability to make a fun game (beyond where I got in beta).

ps. I did alot of *****ing mainly because I want Trion to succeed. I came into tonight fully expecting launch issues with server stability, crashes, game hindering bugs ect. What threw me off was having something as simple as rewards not showing up. It was more of one of thoes "wait wtf" moments. Anyway, hope to see you guys ingame.

DustOfDeath
04-02-2013, 01:26 AM
ill stop playign for them oment (didnt get far past the mountain spawn).. and see if anythign gets solved/ any response anywhere.

And people who keep saying devs this and that... DO you even know what a dev is?

A company like that would have separate staff to communicate with the players. Developers are the ones who do the coding, 3d modeling, sound design, testing, bugfixes - they generally dont communicate with the players at all.

Thats why there is the community manager (forgot the name .. jackhammer 90 or smthing?). But onfortunately there is too few - not enough for multiple timezones.
It would be nice and simple to post "We are aware of the preorder and login issues and are looking into it" - to even acknowledge that there are problems.

Yonpachi
04-02-2013, 01:28 AM
ill stop playign for them oment (didnt get far past the mountain spawn).. and see if anythign gets solved/ any response anywhere.

And people who keep saying devs this and that... DO you even know what a dev is?

A company like that would have separate staff to communicate with the players. Developers are the ones who do the coding, 3d modeling, sound design, testing, bugfixes - they generally dont communicate with the players at all.

Thats why there is the community manager (forgot the name .. jackhammer 90 or smthing?). But onfortunately there is too few - not enough for multiple timezones.
It would be nice and simple to post "We are aware of the preorder and login issues and are looking into it" - to even acknowledge that there are problems.

This, is definitely better than leave us in the dark

Deathwish
04-02-2013, 01:33 AM
For those with Arkfall code problems on the Trion site, go add one more code and see if that fixes the problem. I did this earlier and finally got my 120/120 and all rewards were present in the claim locker in game.

NukeLaCoog
04-02-2013, 01:48 AM
I had the same problem. When I got into the game I went to the Defiance store and only had 1 item to claim. I logged out of the game on my console, logged out of the website, cleared my cache and restarted the game. When I got started again I went to the Defiance store in game and had 21 items to claim. This might not work for everyone but I was fortunate enough to have it work for me. I hope this helps someone and best of luck