PDA

View Full Version : Patch

Tensu Makadi
04-02-2013, 12:11 AM
OK how big is this god awful patch and why is it going so slow?

So I expected a patch right out of the gate but if my math is right half a gig+ right out the door?

ExpiredLifetime
04-02-2013, 12:20 AM
OK how big is this god awful patch and why is it going so slow?

So I expected a patch right out of the gate but if my math is right half a gig+ right out the door?
Uh, you're downloading the entire game. You didn't expect it all to be in a 13mb installer, did you?

Agent I3
04-02-2013, 12:22 AM
i installed the game last week... i still have to download numerous updates... do they ever stop!!!!!!

Tensu Makadi
04-02-2013, 12:23 AM
I bought a game disc I better damn well not be downloading an entire game.

Davisto
04-02-2013, 12:25 AM
has anyone ever played an MMO before. The updates / patches will be big just be happy some people got there game i know i didnt (thanks a lot amazon) lol

i can understand people will get frustrated just put some music on or do something while your waiting

ExpiredLifetime
04-02-2013, 12:25 AM
My patch was roughly 5gb, which is relatively small for an MMO. Just be patient and let the download run, its only been out for a few hours now.

Tensu Makadi
04-02-2013, 12:28 AM
And sorry pordon my language but if 8 am rolls around and I'm still downloading patches you better believe I'm not sitting idle.

I expected numerous patchs through out the next couple of weeks to months but nothing huge right from the start.

Davisto
04-02-2013, 12:31 AM
just wait it out you cant do out really do something whilst your waiting just dont look at the screen it makes the torture worse lol

Tensu Makadi
04-02-2013, 12:49 AM
just wait it out you cant do out really do something whilst your waiting just dont look at the screen it makes the torture worse lol

All I want to know is how big it is and why it is taking so long, actually I don't care about why it is taking so long because it jumped from .01 to 2mb/sec and is now almost done, but when I have to download a huge patch right from the begining and then find out in there are people who can get on and some that can't after they said midnight servers go online it bothers, worries, and if I'm one of the ones that can't get on because of whatever reason they changed the time...

Davisto
04-02-2013, 12:52 AM
yeah i can see its annoying like