PDA

View Full Version : missing arenas broken dlc

drifter848
09-13-2013, 03:23 AM
ive tried for months to get even a vague answer outa trion weather ill evr be able to play the content I paid for they totally ignore me or say send more info when I do they say you have multiple tickets so there closing the ticket and marking it resolved wtf denial doesn't make the fact that my arenas disappeared and a large portion of my game isn't working all I asked for was even the smallest response with a estimated time or a yes or no if id ever be able to play my game and season pass totally ignoring the issue locking threads well over half of us who bought the dlcs cant use them months later and game is still broke for most I called xbox and they said they were unaware and trion told them everything was running better then expected and right on schedule no proplems at all so people instead of complaining here and being ignored call xbox 18004myxboxand nicely explain all the issues with the game dlcs etc tell the truth its so bad theres no need to lie I have an open ticket with xbox and if enough people call them and let them know the terriable customer service that trion has no answers to us ignoring and not even trying to fix issues shutting down there help line and services and even deleting charecters of people who so called annoyed the take 4 mins call xbox trust me itll be worth youre while they'll atleast try to make amends for trion horrid behavior for 5 months I nicely asked for a reasonable explanationor an answer wether id ever get to anytime in the near to distant future get to play my dlc they said that is something they wont answer that's just messed up I just want what I payed for or a refund what else do you in life buy and not have use of it for months with no solution in sight the xbox operator said people need too call in and let them know these things so they can fix them like maybe never dealing with trion or a recall on season pass hurry before trion claims bankruptsy itsd being discusedjust take 4 mins and call xbox tell the truth don't lie cuz everything trion is up to is more then enough that ms will never deal with them again if us the fans let our voices of truth be heard

CRIXDA
09-13-2013, 03:32 AM
I understand You vehemence, Drifter.
I haven't had a capastrophic failure in-game and I hope that I do not, especially one that leads me to write a post in such a vitriolic state as that.
I am not a naturally bellicose person, but receiving no assistance from anyone and enduring endless frustration would make anyone's ire raise.
I am hopeful that You can receive some resolution.

Black_Adder_
09-13-2013, 03:42 AM
lol & 10 char

Durva360
09-13-2013, 04:03 AM
Wait so you have been trying for months to get them to help with missing arenas/ broken dlc when the dlc itself hasn't even been out a month? Um does anyone else see the fail here?

melkathi
09-13-2013, 04:05 AM
Could someone give me a summary of the OP with punctuation?

Dracian
09-13-2013, 04:16 AM
"Let's eat, grandma' !" or "Let's eat grandma' !"

Punctuation saves lives.

N3gativeCr33p
09-13-2013, 05:51 AM
Could someone give me a summary of the OP with punctuation?

Summary:

"I paid for my DLC, and the DLC doesn't work. I've reached out to Trion, but they won't help me. I am very upset."

melkathi
09-13-2013, 05:56 AM
Summary:

"I paid for my DLC, and the DLC doesn't work. I've reached out to Trion, but they won't help me. I am very upset."

Thank you.
That is what I suspected the post was saying. I couldn't for the life of me though figure out if there was any more information in there.

N3gativeCr33p
09-13-2013, 06:12 AM
I couldn't for the life of me though figure out if there was any more information in there.

Guess it's a skill that I honed while moderating a forum for over a decade... deciphering angry rants.

Mogulas
09-13-2013, 09:32 AM
yea DLC is trash

Etaew
09-13-2013, 09:37 AM
I'm not going to read that wall of text, but you need to contact Trion Support from in-game or through their website. That is the only way you will get this fixed.

Cocatox
09-13-2013, 10:34 AM
i think the dlc have be 10 times bigger for that price but thats my thought

PseudoCool
09-13-2013, 10:36 AM
OP's thread should come with a warning label and 2 tylenol in a glass case that reads "Break and take before reading".

Doesn't hooked on phonics teach punctuation?!

Atticus Batman
09-13-2013, 02:51 PM
ive tried for months to get even a vague answer outa trion weather ill evr be able to play the content I paid for they totally ignore me or say send more info when I do they say you have multiple tickets so there closing the ticket and marking it resolved wtf denial doesn't make the fact that my arenas disappeared and a large portion of my game isn't working all I asked for was even the smallest response with a estimated time or a yes or no if id ever be able to play my game and season pass totally ignoring the issue locking threads well over half of us who bought the dlcs cant use them months later and game is still broke for most I called xbox and they said they were unaware and trion told them everything was running better then expected and right on schedule no proplems at all so people instead of complaining here and being ignored call xbox 18004myxboxand nicely explain all the issues with the game dlcs etc tell the truth its so bad theres no need to lie I have an open ticket with xbox and if enough people call them and let them know the terriable customer service that trion has no answers to us ignoring and not even trying to fix issues shutting down there help line and services and even deleting charecters of people who so called annoyed the take 4 mins call xbox trust me itll be worth youre while they'll atleast try to make amends for trion horrid behavior for 5 months I nicely asked for a reasonable explanationor an answer wether id ever get to anytime in the near to distant future get to play my dlc they said that is something they wont answer that's just messed up I just want what I payed for or a refund what else do you in life buy and not have use of it for months with no solution in sight the xbox operator said people need too call in and let them know these things so they can fix them like maybe never dealing with trion or a recall on season pass hurry before trion claims bankruptsy itsd being discusedjust take 4 mins and call xbox tell the truth don't lie cuz everything trion is up to is more then enough that ms will never deal with them again if us the fans let our voices of truth be heard

Ok I'll try to take a crack at this.

1: The dlc has only been out a few weeks NOT months.

2:Trion phone help is swamped and not always helpful.

3: You HAVE to BUY the DLC or Season pass, unless you got the 150$ version of the game (it's the only one that came with the Season Pass)

4: Your join date is June, so either you never bothered registering with Trion until then or you just joined in June (yes the TRUE answer to wich it is DOES matter)

5: If you DID buy the SP or DLC then go into your download history and redownload it. (That is what I had to do with the code for my pre-order goodies to get it to work, and I've had to do that with dlc for several other games recently because Microsft has been havin lots of issues on their end.)

6: If you want something unusable, try playe ET for Atari, it had a bug that made it impossible to clomplete. Or get an original release copy of Zelda 2 for the super nintendo (most of them had a max save data battery of 10 yrs, so you can't save your progress on them now.)

7: Microsoft does NOT care what you think about game companies as long as THEY continue getting money from those companies.

8: Good luck at most forumites even being as helpful as I am with this post. Most have heard ALL the complaints and some even created half of them and just don't care about the whining and complaining anymore.