PDA

View Full Version : Planning on playing this game again. Whats new?

Larry Tanng
09-13-2013, 02:45 PM
I haven't played since May or June. I didn't rage quit or anything, just became busy and side tracked with other games and stuff. I enjoyed Defiance a lot. When I left off, the community had tons of complaints about lockboxes, bugs, freezing and lack off DLC. I'm planning on playing again before the new consoles release.

In a nut shell, what's changed since June?

PS: I've only seen the first 5 episodes of the show. How did it go? Will there be a season 2?

Atticus Batman
09-13-2013, 02:54 PM
We have Charge weapons, elemental hellbugs, Volge emergencies and sieges, Dark Matter arkfalls, they added several more Fast travel points, and if you buy the dlc you can also do solo arenas (horde mode in waves), and earn or eventually buy with the arena rep a new charge blade.

Newat
09-13-2013, 03:42 PM
Don't forget the chat window that fills your screen and stops you from being able to play the game. Rampant aimbots in pvp. The now removed Mod Hoard box that cost 64 keycodes and gave out 4 white mods. Charge blades that have no skill levels and stop movement when used. Probably some new time trials, Damn Defense is back in game.

vizibledog
09-13-2013, 03:49 PM
There's some new data recorders :rolleyes:

MagellanD
09-13-2013, 07:30 PM
Truck isn't worth the DLC price.

MagellanD
09-13-2013, 07:31 PM
There's some new data recorders :rolleyes:

Yup That's what Trion considers "content"

Atticus Batman
09-13-2013, 10:45 PM
Truck isn't worth the DLC price.

Hence the reason I did NOT mention the truck.