PDA

View Full Version : I wanna tame a hellbug

Valentine
09-13-2013, 03:38 PM
We can play and fight together who else wants more hellbug fun?

melkathi
09-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Hellbug races as a minigame for DLC3 ? ;)

Hellbug Racing
The Hellbug racing circuit has come to Paradise.
Go to the race track to watch the fastest skitterlings in the world. Place bets on races (Free for everyone) or even tame and train your own skitterling (purchase of DLC required). Pitch it in races against other players' skitterlings for fame and fortune.
Delve deep into abandoned Project Piper facilities to retrieve rare mutagens that will alter your skitterling's abilities. (new co-op 4 player instance. Only the team leader needs to own the DLC)
New skitterling racetrack pursuits. (purchase of DLC required)
New Datarecorders! (Free)
Alternate skitterling skins in the Store.
New infectors, infector grenades and all new infector rocket launchers can be bought with in-game racetrack influence (purchase of DLC required) or found in lockboxes (Free).
But messing around with Project Piper research has stirred up the wild hellbugs: they have become even more agressive in the new hellbug sieges. So man the flamethrower turrets to hold those gates, snipe the archers from on top of the watchtower or keep an eye on the ground because that rumbling you are hear emanating from underneath your feet can't be good.

Bonehead
09-13-2013, 05:36 PM
I would like a pet hellbug warrior. I would love it and feed it and pet it and potty train it and pet it some more and we would be BFFs