PDA

View Full Version : Accuracy and Aim Accuracy

thefndodge
09-13-2013, 03:56 PM
There are three AR scope mods that grant an 'aim accuracy' bonus. The stabilization sight mod grants an 'accuracy' bonus plus a 'movement accuracy' bonus. Does the 'accuracy' bonus on the stab sight only apply to hip accuracy or is it an all-encompassing bonus that applies to aim accuracy as well?

Does anyone know the answer to this? I've searched the forums and have seen this asked before but never answered.

Atticus Batman
09-13-2013, 04:00 PM
There are three AR scope mods that grant an 'aim accuracy' bonus. The stabilization sight mod grants an 'accuracy' bonus plus a 'movement accuracy' bonus. Does the 'accuracy' bonus on the stab sight only apply to hip accuracy or is it an all-encompassing bonus that applies to aim accuracy as well?

Does anyone know the answer to this? I've searched the forums and have seen this asked before but never answered.

Check this link hoefully one of the guides there will help.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?113026-Great-List-of-Forum-Game-Guides

thefndodge
09-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Check this link hoefully one of the guides there will help.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?113026-Great-List-of-Forum-Game-Guides

Thanks or the advice, but I already checked there. That is my go to thread for when I have questions, but my current question is not addressed in any if those guides. Specifically, I looked at the weapon mods guide and the scope guides but no answers there.

Epshiluss
09-13-2013, 04:34 PM
The stabilization sight tightens the bloom during moving while (not aimed) and accuracy refers to the bloom during aiming from the hip. I got a SMG with -0.50% and -0.80 accuracy and my bloom at hip resembles a pistol while aimed, which allows for pin point accuracy at long ranges during hip fire.

Oddly enough -accuracy buffs don't work the same on assault rifles. I got 1 with -0.50% and -0.80 accuracy and a stabilization scope, yet the bloom during the hip differs by 2 millimeters, which not even noticeable. whats up with that? I suggest that you don't bother with - accuracy on assault rifles as a 1 millimeter bloom difference is not worth it.