PDA

View Full Version : Mods for weapons

SgtCarrotTopp
09-13-2013, 05:24 PM
Why is it now that Iron Demon Ranch only sells AR mods??? What happened to the rest of the weapons mods? I haven't been on here in a while... did I miss something? Please help!

rebtattoo
09-13-2013, 05:37 PM
Different vendors sell specific mods, i.e. Bug n Chug is predominately Shotguns[I believe]. and so on. Hope this helps.

Ray186
09-14-2013, 12:49 AM
Iron Demon Ranch - AR, LMG, SMG Mods

The Crater - Pistol Mods

Muir Processing - Sniper Rifle Mods

Headlands Travel - White Mods

Bug N' Chug - Shotgun Mods

Coit Tower - BMG and Infector Mods

Overpass - Rocket Launcher and Detonator Mods

Hope this helps.

Kaiselius
09-14-2013, 01:18 AM
What I want to know is, how are we supposed to get tier 3(or higher assuming there are higher) mods since they killed the original mod lockbox?

Arsenic_Touch
09-14-2013, 01:20 AM
What I want to know is, how are we supposed to get tier 3(or higher assuming there are higher) mods since they killed the original mod lockbox?

Mod vendor specials, they're always tier 3.

twitch reflex
09-14-2013, 01:29 AM
The problem is finding tier 2 effectrigger mods. They never appear at vendor with synergies.

Cicuta Lupus
09-14-2013, 02:10 AM
Here's my problem. When buying Infector mods, at the Coit Tower vender, They have no scopes... unless this was fixed within the last week.

woodzee
09-14-2013, 02:28 AM
Here's my problem. When buying Infector mods, at the Coit Tower vender, They have no scopes... unless this was fixed within the last week.

White tier lll scope mods for infectors and bmgs can be found in coits vender specials that rotate every 45 min (?) of so...I've bought one of each already..also heard same can be found for detonators at their vendor but have not confirmed it yet...

DragonsWife
09-14-2013, 04:59 AM

They'll occasionally appear as a vendor special. But it's quite rare that they do. Since they only cost 2500, my husband and I usually just buy the ones without synergies, even if we don't need them at that moment. Getting one with a synergy would be even worse. We have seen them, but so rarely that it makes us glad neither of us has a BMG or infector we want to mod out with a synergy (or a rocket launcher or detonator for that matter).

Edit: And yes, there is a "Force Accelerator III" for detonators, which adds +4 to velocity, white mod, available at vendor specials in the Crater and Bug n' Chug.