PDA

View Full Version : devs how can we help? please look

dude26212
09-13-2013, 08:41 PM
how can we as a community help in fixing things that are a lil hard to do with a simple bug report? for example the volge lmg issue. while they are probably in the game as part of the loot table there may be some unknown variable keeping them from dropping for us. since i dont think simply fileing a bug report after each siege we complete cause there is no way to tell if we were suppose to get one or not. how can we help solve things like this? or am i wrong and fileing a report after each siege can be helpful?

pooch83
09-13-2013, 09:00 PM
how can we as a community help in fixing things that are a lil hard to do with a simple bug report? for example the volge lmg issue. while they are probably in the game as part of the loot table there may be some unknown variable keeping them from dropping for us. since i dont think simply fileing a bug report after each siege we complete cause there is no way to tell if we were suppose to get one or not. how can we help solve things like this? or am i wrong and fileing a report after each siege can be helpful?

i truly wish this thread would help, but it wont sadly. they have live test servers, and do not listen to the players on the feedback, they read the forums all the time and dont listen to the feedback. i thank you for posting this thread. but in all honesty, they wont pay attention or give 2 flying f**ks about it, period.

Nefarious
09-13-2013, 10:45 PM
There are Volge LMGs above Green. Disruptors.

The Volge MK 1 Battle Rifle is only awarded for completion of the Side Mission Energy Harvest. Its a special quest item just like how Infector grenades were.

Misfit501
09-13-2013, 11:02 PM
At least you're trying. I'll give you that.

edit: just realized after I posted how that might look. I wasn't trying to be a wise ***

dude26212
09-16-2013, 11:07 AM
bump. i really need to stop posting things like this on friday nights

hey u
09-16-2013, 11:44 AM

I just fill out my bug report. Be as descriptive as you can. If it keeps happening keep voicing your opinion in the forum. IDK but I seem to notice when I do that on my issues I see them fixed. Don't get piss drunk angry in your posts those do not help I have found.

Sad_Jane
09-16-2013, 11:53 AM
Other then keep playing the game until they get it together..... nothing.
They don't want the feedback.

What happens will happen on their time frame, not ours.

four
09-16-2013, 11:57 AM

The Volge MK 1 Battle Rifle is only awarded for completion of the Side Mission Energy Harvest. Its a special quest item just like how Infector grenades were.

the disruptors are not volge lmgs they have been in the game since launch

hey u
09-16-2013, 12:08 PM
I say they do want our feedback. Reason why nothing really new fast is I say they working on the lag/ Das boot while playing. Get that and I'm sure I forgot some but fix those and next work on new stuff for the game. First fix the game as it sits next pump out new dlc with a fixed game and get old and new players to go up on this game and play!

xilfxlegion
09-16-2013, 01:48 PM

sorry, but simply changing the look of an existing gun isnt going to cut it. the disruptor has been in the game since laugh, it just looks a little different now. it is not the volge lmg that we were told would be in the game, but so far isnt.

Turkey Man
09-16-2013, 02:12 PM

Can you stop running to Trions fanboy side and just admit they made a mistake?

Or is that just crazy talk?

dude26212
09-16-2013, 02:16 PM
oh while were on the topic of getting things to drop can we start gettin the votan auto bolters to drop?

xilfxlegion
09-17-2013, 03:59 AM
oh while were on the topic of getting things to drop can we start gettin the votan auto bolters to drop?

or a sniper rifle with scavenger synergy ?