PDA

View Full Version : I am dissapoint

IAmShepard
09-14-2013, 04:43 PM
But its just till GTA V, and then Defiance will be nothing more than a coaster to place my drink on. I've defended this game, and defended this game time after time. Even took a 2 month long hiatus. And it seems Trion has completely ran into the ground. It is at a point that watching paint dry on the wall, atleast the paint doesn't **** up. Not only that but you know how that paint is going to dry, with Defiance, you're lucky to even know if you'll be able to log in that day.

Oh, but there is DLC now. Well lets see.

Arenas: Broken for most people

Sieges: Broken for most people.

Oh, and there isn't much point of the charge blades.

The end of Season one is still fitting. "Everything is broken."

Call Me Gus
09-14-2013, 05:01 PM
I feel ya, i wont be much on Defiance when i get GTA V too, only to play with friends and clan if they even will play it when GTA V comes. i will get back on on the 25th or 26th Sep because i'm planning on buying the DLC even though it really doesn't matter much but i want the Charge Blades and be able to play as a Casthian.

Ssdmiddleman
09-15-2013, 11:06 AM
It'll be hard to keep people playing this unless they release something good, soon.

AmnesiaHaze
09-15-2013, 11:47 AM
after doing pretty much everything in the vanilla game i expected dlc to prolong the fun , however there was no content at all that i could play with friends , well aside that pvp map that i cant get past the queue

when i bought the ultimate edition because of season pass i expected dlc like borderlands or fallout and was kinda disappointed too

i watched the stream yesterday and wasnt much impressed either , the arkfall room looked pretty much like the one from the nim fight ...

the dlc i want are new COOP MAPS i can play with friends , coop was the best thing about defiance but replaying the same maps over and over just doesnt cut it , coop seems to get the least attention when it comes to additional content

Notturno
09-15-2013, 11:55 AM
I'm all for letting Trion know when they make a mistake, but this is so beyond misleading it's ridiculous. It's not constructive criticism, and there's a bit of misinformation with your implications.

There is a visual display bug with scores and multipliers. I have personally not experienced or heard of any latency issues with arenas in quite a while. There's nothing stopping completion of content.

There is one siege location that stalls at stage five, and one pursuit that cannot be completed.

The current animation cancel makes them the highest DPS weapon in the game. Barring that though, they're actually a viable weapon. If you know which perks to stack it's actually effective in many combat contexts.

Do you still play this game at all, or are you just coming here to complain? A lot of this hyperbole or outright inaccurate.

n3rdy x madsh0t
09-15-2013, 12:01 PM
Have you herd there adding the online to gta v after 2weeks

Call Me Gus
09-15-2013, 12:48 PM
the dlc i want are new COOP MAPS i can play with friends , coop was the best thing about defiance but replaying the same maps over and over just doesnt cut it , coop seems to get the least attention when it comes to additional content

New Coop maps sounds really damn nice but Trion never think of their customers, they're only interested in how big our wallets are.

Enika
09-15-2013, 04:35 PM
I've defended this game, and defended this game time after time.
Oh, but there is DLC now. Well lets see.
The end of Season one is still fitting. "Everything is broken."

Why do you need defend Trion and this game ??? They dont need it . Trion is great company , only one , from my rich MMOs experiences , that actually listen to players .
And why you type that all new things from DLC are broken for most ?? Do you know most of players in Defiance ? None of my friends i play with have any problems with DLC , all work fine and as intended , so dont speak for "most"
Maybe you should first check your old comp ? If you play on PC of course .

Enika
09-15-2013, 04:40 PM
Trion never think of their customers, they're only interested in how big our wallets are.

You are wrong , Trion care about players , you can see it especially in their first game - Rift .
If you think Trion is greedy then you should try Neverwinter maybe , you are like a milking cow for company that made D&D Neverwinter .

JxSiN
09-15-2013, 05:23 PM
Why do you need defend Trion and this game ??? They dont need it . Trion is great company , only one , from my rich MMOs experiences , that actually listen to players .
And why you type that all new things from DLC are broken for most ?? Do you know most of players in Defiance ? None of my friends i play with have any problems with DLC , all work fine and as intended , so dont speak for "most"
Maybe you should first check your old comp ? If you play on PC of course .

Hahahaha, I've been away for a while. Come back today and read what possibly is the most funny thing ever stated on here. Thank you, Enika, for such a good laugh. I really needed that.

philip sinclair
09-15-2013, 05:27 PM
LOL MORE CRYBABYs its a MMO GAME

Kleptobrainiac
09-15-2013, 06:02 PM
I haven't been to these forums in a grip. Just stopped back to see the lay of the land & am not surprised to see some old school fanboys finally cracking & that the game still blows goats.

Raico Sansin
09-15-2013, 06:07 PM
I haven't been to these forums in a grip. Just stopped back to see the lay of the land & am not surprised to see some old school fanboys finally cracking & that the game still blows goats.

Same here I left after 3months, and just saw the game at gamestop for 9.99 brand new, 4.99 used. 80% price drop in 6months, but yeah keep telling me how the game is doing just fine.

Enika
09-15-2013, 06:08 PM
Some people really forgot that it is just a game . If you dont have fun in here any more then just move to something else , not come and cry on forum . its just a virtual world you can easly change

JxSiN
09-15-2013, 06:09 PM

I was a fanboy once, so I can't blame some of these guys for defending Trion. However, I was in shock when Indra finally came over to the darkside. He finally found out about how good the cookies over here are :)

Raico Sansin
09-15-2013, 06:11 PM
Some people really forgot that it is just a game . If you dont have fun in here any more then just move to something else , not come and cry on forum . its just a virtual world you can easly change

Some plp who still play the game just come on here to let off some steam from there disappointment of the game and that's understandable. What doesn't make sense is why, if you are enjoying the depth and vastness of the "world" of defiance, you are on the forums complaining about complaints.

JxSiN
09-15-2013, 06:13 PM

Minus the point that a lot of us have a lot of money "invested" in this game, not to mention time. I made that same argument when I was a defender and now I feel the same way as those I felt I had to "defend" Trion against.

So yeah, I have made an investment in this game, probably a lot more than you. I still hope it gets fixed and better, but past experience just shows that it is not. Does that mean I should just go away? You probably want me to, but I am not.

Enika
09-15-2013, 06:23 PM
I dont want you to go away , i dont even know you .
Its your game and spare time you are spending in defiance so do what you feel like.
Only thing i dont get is that people type with such a hate about game , any game .

If i was not happy in game i played , even after years and investing serious money in it , i just move to new game and maybe come back to old mmo later, if ever

JxSiN
09-15-2013, 06:36 PM
I dont want you to go away , i dont even know you .
Its your game and spare time you are spending in defiance so do what you feel like.
Only thing i dont get is that people type with such a hate about game , any game .

If i was not happy in game i played , even after years and investing serious money in it , i just move to new game and maybe come back to old mmo later, if ever

That sounds almost verbatim to a quote I made a few months ago. I think the thing is, many of us really want the game to succeed. But we have little to no faith in Trion anymore. I was so into the game that I wrote many guides, compiled many lists, and devoted so much of my time trying to help people in this game only to feel time and time again Trion slapped its players in the face who cared. You may not see it now, as I once did. But you will. Then you will end up one of two ways, completely disgusted and leave the game and forums forever (just look at the forum activity say, a month or two ago compared to now---there were tons of people on here), or you could end up like a few of us where deep down we want something good to happen so we linger on through a glimmer of hope, then realize that WAIT.... 5 and a half months after launch and they are still addressing issues that has been here since day 1.... yeah

Bonehead
09-15-2013, 06:42 PM
sweeeeeeeeeet avatar JxSiN

JxSiN
09-15-2013, 06:48 PM
sweeeeeeeeeet avatar JxSiN

It was time to move on from the Kung Fu Kitty. Now he's a full blown Samurai!

Hyaku Shiki
09-15-2013, 08:19 PM
Trion might be done with this game I'm sure.

dominad
09-16-2013, 09:25 AM
That sounds almost verbatim to a quote I made a few months ago. I think the thing is, many of us really want the game to succeed. But we have little to no faith in Trion anymore. I was so into the game that I wrote many guides, compiled many lists, and devoted so much of my time trying to help people in this game only to feel time and time again Trion slapped its players in the face who cared. You may not see it now, as I once did. But you will. Then you will end up one of two ways, completely disgusted and leave the game and forums forever (just look at the forum activity say, a month or two ago compared to now---there were tons of people on here), or you could end up like a few of us where deep down we want something good to happen so we linger on through a glimmer of hope, then realize that WAIT.... 5 and a half months after launch and they are still addressing issues that has been here since day 1.... yeah
I gave up I sold my copy for the $6 trade in on a perfect copy best thing I ever did played other games and just started GTA5 it is amazing even offline the install took 14 mins, not run into a single issue so far. This is what I will be playing till November and considering the sales and then Ghost coming never looking back to Defiance. I think only 2 people on my list are still playing but now GTA is out I doubt they will be either.
Playing a game with such amazing graphics and with everything working.

What was I thinking.

So I am out - see you round on the new consoles the ones there will hopefully NEVER be another Trion game.
Learned a big lesson there as a consumer.