PDA

View Full Version : Military Academy

boblinthegoblin
09-15-2013, 01:59 PM
I only started playing again a few days ago after the castithan pack came out, I have the pack and was looking forward to Military academy....

Is there a reason nobody is playing it?

I have been the only person in the cue for three hours on 360 EU...

Atticus Batman
09-15-2013, 02:14 PM
I only started playing again a few days ago after the castithan pack came out, I have the pack and was looking forward to Military academy....

Is there a reason nobody is playing it?

I have been the only person in the cue for three hours on 360 EU...

Most people have jumped to The NA servers with new characters from what I have seen, but plenty left altogether because of the NEW bugs added with the Casti Dlc. Either way cues take forever on the Na 360 servers most of the time too.

Btw most avoid Military academy. I still haven't played it but was told it is the most glitched in game.

Just stick with the server you want and in Zone chat ask people to cue for it and see what happens. that usually helps.

Oshduckman
09-15-2013, 04:29 PM
Most people have jumped to The NA servers with new characters from what I have seen, but plenty left altogether because of the NEW bugs added with the Casti Dlc. Either way cues take forever on the Na 360 servers most of the time too.

Btw most avoid Military academy. I still haven't played it but was told it is the most glitched in game.

Just stick with the server you want and in Zone chat ask people to cue for it and see what happens. that usually helps.

it's very glitched...invisible walls, blackened areas where you can't see anything...and more

METAL GRINDER
09-15-2013, 06:12 PM
First time I played I thought it was a night based map. Everything was dark. After a few seconds parts of the map became black. It should not have been release like that. If you have not played yet you are saving yourself a headache.

duction
09-16-2013, 12:43 AM
I haven't managed to get one game of it started since the DLC came out :(

Arsenic_Touch
09-16-2013, 12:45 AM
You aren't missing much. While it's a great map, it's buggy as hell. Invisible walls and floors. Black rendering issues still crop up where you can't see anything at all. Player rendering issues where they don't even show up.

Kaiselius
09-16-2013, 01:03 AM
You aren't missing much. While it's a great map, it's buggy as hell. Invisible walls and floors. Black rendering issues still crop up where you can't see anything at all. Player rendering issues where they don't even show up.

So in otherwords, it's exactly like ALL the pvp makes on PS3!