PDA

View Full Version : saw in post theirs a hidden quest for a unique charge blade in San Francisco

Shadow Matter
09-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Any one know if this is real or made up

JxSiN
09-15-2013, 05:56 PM
It is made up

Arsenic_Touch
09-15-2013, 05:57 PM
Where do these rumors keep getting started? x.x

Spiltmilk
09-15-2013, 06:13 PM

As far as we know, the OP. :p

infinite_avalon
09-15-2013, 06:13 PM
If you believe it's true then I have a bridge made of gold in San Fran that I would like to sell you. :)

JxSiN
09-15-2013, 06:28 PM
What I meant to say is YES, yes it does exist!

First travel to SF and keep driving around. All of a sudden, you will hear a noise like you hit something. As soon as you get out, an Irathient male in a reflective construction worker style vest will be standing over a dead carbon copy of himself. Talk to him to start the quest. This Charlie will send you out to find the 4th hidden vendor that will be located in either the upper right part of the map or the lower left. The position changes, but you will know it is right because it is the very same vendor who sells scavenger sniper rifles. You have to buy a special BMG off of that vendor. You will know which one it is because it is orange and the ONLY orange BMG that will have 3 rolls plus a mastery. Then you have to make sure that the mastery roll comes out BLANK. Mastered but blank. This is important. Now, go to Diablo Lighthouse and do all 5 arenas without lag using only that BMG. Once you do, you get the secret charge sword. It's rainbow colored and the data recorder says that it was born from the rear of a unicorn.

CRIXDA
09-15-2013, 06:42 PM
That can't be true.
You can't do the five arenas without lag, silly.

JxSiN
09-15-2013, 06:44 PM
That can't be true.
You can't do the five arenas without lag, silly.

That's why only the devs have it so far from their alpha servers. But since it works on their servers then it must work on every server, right?

CRIXDA
09-15-2013, 06:47 PM
I suppose that could be true, Jxsin.
After all, isn't a frog's butthole water-tight?
No one ever disproved that one yet.

Kaiselius
09-15-2013, 09:13 PM

This one got started in the "Big Secret" thread towards the end. Someone said there is a hidden quest in SF to get a unique charge blade called the "fiery avenger" or something like that.

TigrisMorte
09-15-2013, 09:59 PM

First travel to SF and keep driving around. All of a sudden, you will hear a noise like you hit something. As soon as you get out, an Irathient male in a reflective construction worker style vest will be standing over a dead carbon copy of himself. Talk to him to start the quest. This Charlie will send you out to find the 4th hidden vendor that will be located in either the upper right part of the map or the lower left. The position changes, but you will know it is right because it is the very same vendor who sells scavenger sniper rifles. You have to buy a special BMG off of that vendor. You will know which one it is because it is orange and the ONLY orange BMG that will have 3 rolls plus a mastery. Then you have to make sure that the mastery roll comes out BLANK. Mastered but blank. This is important. Now, go to Diablo Lighthouse and do all 5 arenas without lag using only that BMG. Once you do, you get the secret charge sword. It's rainbow colored and the data recorder says that it was born from the rear of a unicorn.

You sirrah, are a meanie to stupid people.

Atticus Batman
09-15-2013, 10:47 PM
It came from another secrets thread, Somebody said it to be a jerk and screw with confused people it went from there.
check out post #18
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?134094-Big-secret/page2

Indra Echo
09-16-2013, 05:01 AM

But, only on Tuesdays. Very very funny post!

Telemachus
09-16-2013, 05:23 AM

Apparently right here.

Clarity Page
09-16-2013, 05:31 AM
im pretty certain they only said it as a joke, but it is about time defiance had some myths

Elastik Spastik
09-16-2013, 05:32 AM
Yeah its a very boring and barren land.

Clarity Page
09-16-2013, 06:01 AM
Yeah its a very boring and barren land.

I did see a phantom Hanibal driving it self this morning
no driver, no purple blip on the map i'm 99.9% certain that it was just a glitch that the game hadn't loaded the player riding it,
but a phantom vehicle driving it self about the map would make for a great myth

Elastik Spastik
09-16-2013, 06:12 AM
no driver, no purple blip on the map i'm 99.9% certain that it was just a glitch that the game hadn't loaded the player riding it,

Maybe it was a ghost. A former player long gone but his spirit remains.

Etaew
09-16-2013, 06:13 AM
The ghosts of players past...

PseudoCool
09-16-2013, 06:18 AM

Maybe there's a strange green asteroid flying over Defiance that makes all the machinery become alive and sentient!

Clarity Page
09-16-2013, 06:26 AM
Hmm now i come to think of it the Hanibal was driving a little bit faster than it should of....
Now I'm formulating a story where you chase after it,
If you chase it long enough it will stop at the waters edge, It let's you get on it from then on the vehicle is yours.
it has better stats over the 800R Hannibal thus why it moves faster than other Hannibal's.

Maybe its a scrapper that wanted to become a quad-bike so it re-formed it self as one and pretends to be a Hannibal.