PDA

View Full Version : Dutch / EU Guild ??

NesZ
04-02-2013, 12:58 AM
Hello! I think I am like many others looking for a guild. I played the beta solo and want to group now. I hope we have a Dutch guild here who is looking for players or players who want to make a guild. I have a 512 slot ts3 server that we can use to communicate. I could also create a website for it. Got guild ? Want to goup with me just as a player? Want to make a Guild ? Post here or pm me.

~ NesZ

Draconixs
04-02-2013, 09:18 AM
Join a new clan and help us rebuild the world together :)
IK ben NL and LF some officers that can help me out in building a clan from grounds up :)

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?13991-Europeans-Marines-Are-Recruiting-Soldiers!

Humgio
04-02-2013, 10:17 AM
Let me tell you from the start.. i u realy want to do raidz or world events u should find a mixed guild . from all of my time in mmorpg are the dutch guilds the worst guilds..

im no hater. im dutch myself but ive seen allot of dutch guild fail and allot of other ppl join other american guilds saying the exact same thing. so dont waste ur time and join a english guild and u will and can enjoy ur game more.

Good luck and game on!

Machibuse
04-08-2013, 05:55 AM
Hello! I think I am like many others looking for a guild. I played the beta solo and want to group now. I hope we have a Dutch guild here who is looking for players or players who want to make a guild. I have a 512 slot ts3 server that we can use to communicate. I could also create a website for it. Got guild ? Want to goup with me just as a player? Want to make a Guild ? Post here or pm me.

~ NesZ

I'm also looking for a dutch clan. Also have a TS3 server if needed :).
But willing to join your clan if possible.

Myself:
- 27 years
- Experienced gamer
- Ego level ~480

Psych74
08-18-2013, 07:39 AM
Is this clan already started or did the initiative died?

Draconixs
12-13-2013, 04:28 AM
Mabye we can begin a new Dutch Clan togther if there is no anotehr one alive or most are dead so :P